IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
yo. so i'm still fairly "new" at littleing and haven't quite pinpointed my little age yet so i'm wondering if anyone can help with that. some basics are that i like preschool shows (sesame street,timothy goes to school,dragon tales ect),and don't want to wear a diaper at all but i DO like my teddy bear,blankie and pacifier but also intend to get fun plastic plates (the kind with sections),spoons,forks,cups ect to eat from,get a few simple toys like blocks,set up a play room and get a potty training seat on the potty if i can (as well as crib-like bars on my bed). i know this is a little complicated,but what age do you guys think best fits my little style? i really wanna be as specific as possible so anything ya got would be appreciated.
that was actually really helpful,thanks.XD i just went over each thing is listed and looked up the age ranges and even though there was a fair amount of crossover with other ages,3 years old popped up the most (like,by a fair amount) so i guess that makes me this many (holds up three fingers and instantly questions why i decided to do it over the computer)! now i can keep that in mind for littlespace.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]