By Motherly -
- 1 year ago #57011
What’s my little age?What’s my regression age?What age am I when I’m Little?How do I know what age I regress to? This is the easiest method, and, while it takes some time, it’s reasonably accurate:
- STEP 1: Make a list of whatever you believe to be your little traits and interests when you feel most little or regressed. Be specific.
- “Cartoons” is not specific. “Dora the Explorer” is specific.
- “Coloring” is not specific. “Coloring inside the lines” is better.
- STEP 2: Search the internet for the targeted ages of these interests and activities, and search for developmental milestones or most common ages for behaviors. Write down the age-ranges you find beside each point on your list.
- Example search: “Age range Blue’s Clues”
- Example search: “Developmental milestones lisp”
- If there is no expected, common, typical, or average age-range then it is probably not actually a regressive trait or behavior.
- STEP 3: Look at the ages you’ve written down. Look for patterns and common, overlapping age-ranges.
- Example list:
- Blue’s Clues - 3 to 5
- Sesame Street - 3 to 5
- Coloring outside lines - up to 5
- Lisp - up to 7
- Stutter - 2 to 5
- Pacifier - up to 3 years at latest
- Sippy cup - 9 months to 3
- Makeup - about 13 and older
- General average looks maybe around 3-5, but could be a year lower or higher if that just feels “more right”.
Whatever age-range is most common from that list is your “little age”, or the age in which you regress. You can throw in your personal feelings in relation if you feel it may be slightly too old or young, giving yourself 1 to 2 years higher or lower as to what feels more closely to be right.
You will have interests and behaviors outside of the most common age-range you see on your list. For the most part, you can ignore those outlying couple of ages. You will not be an exact replica of a typical age.
Lastly, figuring out your little age could help you explore other interests and activities you may enjoy but it isn’t necessary to pinpoint where you regress to since it doesn’t mean you’re an actual child of that age-range. So, if you don’t want to or can’t figure it out then try not to worry so much about it. It isn’t as important as people online say.You can also contact me at littlespaceonline @ gmail.com if you can't reach me here!