IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
I want to attend munches, I really wanna get to know the people near me who share my interests && those who don’t but can teach me so much more, I want to be able to be okay sitting with strangers investing in me && helping others to do the same.

I want && want so badly buttttt I scared. I wish I had others just as curious as I who has an adult who wouldn’t mind day trips. To be able to play with other littles who understand that being an adult is hella ghetto && I don’t wanna do it no more.

I wanna snuggle wif my stuffies, finger paint all over the walls && durning tubbie time, sippie cups wif the bestest juices && paci’s, blankies, board games && forts && sooooo much moreeee.

Maybe I don’t likes going alone because I sucks at directions && being overwhelmed wif traveling plans. Anything more than hold my hand let’s go tends to fester confusion. I’d rather piggy back rides to the sofa so we can play floor is lavaaaaa.
I think you’ve misunderstood what happens at a munch. It sounds like you’re talking more about a play date (perhaps a group play date?) that typically happens in the privacy of someone’s home. You may also want to look into the various yearly conventions if you’re wanting to “be little” in a closed-public setting with a larger group.

Nobody is “taking care of” or regressively “playing” with others at a munch. It can help to build connections and friends in your local community though. Very little direct teaching happens, if at all. Perhaps knowing it’s just a casual sit-around-a-table-to-socialize-and-eat alleviates some of your anxieties. It’s a stepping stone to finding those play dates. Those potential play dates can be built over time too so you won’t likely be pressured immediately to go to someone’s house and “be little”. It’s much less intense than you may imagine once you experience it, I think, and that’s coming from someone with a whole lot of social anxiety.

playiinmyhaiir wrote: 2 years ago …ghetto…
On an unrelated note, I would also strongly, strongly encourage you to reconsider your language and the use of this word that has underlying segregation and racist meaning in usage. “Ghetto” used as a negative identifier in the context of conditions implies you are systematically above having to be in such a condition, but many Black people were forced into those same conditions without choice due to segregation and the belief that they did not deserve what was deemed as better living conditions. We just don’t need to be using this word like this any more when we know how it’s connected to racism. I understand you didn’t mean any offense, ill intention, or direct racial bias when you used this word but when we know better we can do better. :hugs:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]