IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
I’ve been friends with someone very close to me for over a year now, and this entire time I’ve had a huge crush on him (which I’ve made super obvious, but he’s just not ready for anything until he gets his own life together).
He sometimes flirts back with me and calls me cute names; cutie, babygirl… but he’s called me little one a couple times too?? I don’t think I’ve ever slipped in front of him… I did call him buba by mistake once when I was reaaallly sleepy.. but I really can’t tell if he’s a caregiver! Is “little one” used outside of cglre? I’m losing my MIND! Send help!! :tears:
Your friend could be a Caregiver, but I don’t think using pet names coincidently used in the community is a strong enough indicator to say for sure. I know where I grew up a lot of these names are very commonly and casually used, including little one or little bit in a playful manner when your friend is shorter than you.

It sounds like you’re pretty comfortable with them so maybe you can just ask at this point. The worst thing he can say is no and then you’ll have a definite answer!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]