IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hi! I'm fairly new to the concept of little space and I've been having a hard time getting there. I've tried usual things like wearing cute clothes, snuggling with a stuffie and watching cartoons, but nothing really does it for me. It does happen sometimes by accident though, like when I found a little beetle crawling on my window and I fed him some cabbage and made a little home in a jar for him. It's just that actively triggering it is hard for me. Any tips?
Entering little space for each person is different. I know from my experiences being a daddy who can slip into little space it is mostly about feeling safe enough to enter that innocent state. So try n set a space in which you can feel safe n put things there that u want to do in little space such as stuffies n the like.
Hello!
I experience this too especially because im so new and trying to figure out what I like. Overall I've learned that forcing it doesn't help. Try to make yourself comfortable and maybe do things you liked as a kid like watching a certain movie. Having a big or someone who takes care of me helped a lot. I don't know your little space age but im guessing toddler. Hope these help:
1. Coloring books/ art supplies/ painting or books
2. Getting a onesie
3. Pacifier or simply cup
4. Stuffed animals
5.baby blankie
6. Kids movies or shows
7. baby lotion for smell
8. Make a pillow fort to have your own space
9. Snacks: finger food, pasta, pizza, cookies, cut up fruits etc.
10. Toys: fake food, rattles, hair bows, barbies, toy cars, baby toys, bubbles, play doh

Have a good one,
Gabby ❤
👋Hey! I'm kinda new to this stuff to and I have a hard time getting in little space, but some things that help me get into little space are...

📚 🖍 Activity Books/Colouring Books/Crafting

🎧🎶 Listening to Music

🍭 Sweets

👘 Wearing cute stuff

🎮 Playing games/Toys-Stuffies

📺 Watching your favorite TV Shows/ Movies

📚 Reading books

🍎Eating little food

💡Kinda like, be in your own imaginary world

🧸Surround yourself with softness or curl up with your blankie!

I Hope This Stuff Works🤗
I can I actually really relate to how you feel I have been struggling to get into littlspace myself.
but I also am considering if I am just not making out time in my over loaded schedule of looking for work and starting school back up. If I am making time for littlespace, I don't know does it sound lame to anyone that you have to schedule littlespace into your time?lol

but I really do get where you are coming from love
I also have a hard time getting into little space but ways I found helpful is my pacifier and bottle but sometimes it will just be a constant thought of how I felt when I was younger I don't know how"little" you are going for as for me like to be around a toddler age but for everyone it is different and I am also learning to be a little as time goes on as I just recently started to be a little after having constant dreams of being one so hope this helps
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]