IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Hi. I'm still learning about my little side, but I would like to know any place where there's a high chance of little and care givers becoming a dou? Because I'd like to know any good recommend places where I can find some.
We only recommend DateCGL.com as being safe and successful. There’s been a lot of success through that site, it’s completely free, and they take care to review accounts even before joining the rest of the members so there’s less problems like catfishing. Aside, there is at least one known scam site so please be cautious elsewhere.

These relationships should be taken seriously because there are a lot of strong emotions connected to both being a little as well as caregiving though so it would be optimal that you first get a good, full understanding of your regression before seeking out a partner. I would advise you to continue your self exploration for now until you feel less like you’re just getting to know yourself.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]