IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
The best advice I can offer is to encourage you to educate yourself well before taking any steps to engage individually with others in the community. You should be spending an excessive amount of time thoroughly educating yourself before anything else happens. I say this because it can be very easy to become pressured into taking care of random littles on the internet, but it's important to draw lines and know what it is you're seeking in terms of your overall, long-term fulfillment. Caregivers and littles are real people, and as fun as roleplay may seem it's important to remember that each person is a real person with real feelings on the other side of the screen. There is a lot of pressure within the community to partner, but there is a lack of understanding on what partnership can mean for individuals so it's important to be well-prepared for these moments by knowing yourself well.

Personally, I believe that the Caregiver/little partnering structure has a romantic basis, regardless of physically intimate intention or activity. I believe that it's very emotionally-based and emotionally-driven so it is difficult for me to place myself in the role of being the caregiver of someone else but not be "attached". I cannot truly stand behind the belief that it's possible a "platonic" partnership can be fulfilling more than on a very short-term encounter. So, for my own mental health and happiness it's important to establish caregiver/little partnerships with those I want to carry out a romance. Majority of the caregivers I've personally interacted with would agree that there is some feelings of atypical romance attached, and many littles I've met would like to be devoted to by a long-term care provider rather than sporadic roleplay by a temporary care provider.

Take your time on your self discovery before "immersing" yourself. It can be enticing to jump right in, full force, but you have to take care of yourself too. "Immerse" yourself with educational resources. "Immerse" yourself with more knowledge. You will know just how to become immersed when it’s time for you to do so.

It may be helpful to imagine situations and scenarios also while alone before considering partnering with another person. Reading posts on forums and in chat rooms might help to give you insight in what typical Caregivers and littles do, want to do, or fantasize about doing so that you can consider these potentials and your position.

Take notes about yourself. Revisit answers, dreams, desires, and points of fulfillment. Don't be afraid to change your answers over time as you discover more of yourself. Start journaling and keep track of your thoughts about caring for others in various ways.

Ask questions and for insight from friends in the community. Utilize platforms like forums, chat rooms, and social media sites. Gain as much information as you possibly can so that you can thoroughly know yourself. Have educational conversations. Self-reflect. Ask for other perspectives.

Try to make friends within the community. Your friends should not pressure you to take care of them or to tend to their partners. Your friends should be able to exchange good conversation with you and your mutual interests, experiences, and thoughts though. Attending a convention is possible, and many of them have panels that are intended to help educate you as well as establish some base-level friendships.

Lastly, understand that this is not so much a "scene" as a partnership type for a few atypical, uncommon personality traits.

You're always welcome to read through our basic resources as well during your journey.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]