IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
I have high functioning autism and am able to function as an independent adult but I find myself acting like a young teenager or sometimes an older one, like a kid who’s finally old enough to go to the gas station at the end of the street alone but not old enough to drive if that makes any sense. I like sippy cups and I have a blanket and stuffy I can’t sleep without and carry around the house, I relate to a lot of the things here. But I don’t know how to tell if it’s just me being autistic and different from NT people or if I’m a Little. Any insight would be helpful :>.<:
I'm not entirely sure if I'm autistic or not, but I'd suggest not getting hung up on labels. You have a lot of overlapping interests and habits with littles and at the least, will enjoy many of the same things as them. Take your time and chat with other members, read up on it, ask questions etc. Either you're a little or you feel like/act like one, which is close enough in my opinion.
By Deleted User 70612
I have a niece with in the spectrum and study's have shown, they may be intellectually mature but emotionally immature. Do not simply equate intellect with adulthood and emotions with childhood. Not trying to say that you are not little but what you are going through may just be your autism too.
I have actually been doing my own research as I take steps toward self diagnosis. I have found that a lot of the little traits I exhibited (easily overwhelmed at big people things, comfort security items, safe foods, routines etc) matched up with some of the autistic traits. While the autistic community should not be infantilized, I definitely can see how some of the comforting aspects of littlespace help with stims and sensory needs. Honestly, part of making more accommodations for myself is healing my inner child. So while autism does not equal little, littles can be autistic. I hope it helps! Also I recommend this every time I post, but the How do I Know article always helps.
I'm pretty darn autistic and am a Daddy.

While the big 'tism is a developmental problem, and can be expressed with childish tendancies; it doesn't necessarily mean all autists are littles.
Just because your brain is weird, doesn't make your expression of littlespace less valid than an NT person's.

If it's what you enjoy & it's not harming anyone, ignore what other people think.
To be honest, I sometimes feel like I want to be comforted by somebody. It's like something I desire passionately. Even if it's romance or not. I guess you can say I'm sort of confused myself. Because despite being 19, I feel way younger than I am, and it always leads to trouble. It's my fault anyway, I just can't seem to mature.
Hi I am also 19 and confused lol. I think everyone wants to feel comforted and taken care of at some point. It’s perfectly natural. What age do u feel like? I’m at a weird spot where I feel my age but don’t want to act like I’m grown all the time. Adulting just simply sucks and doesn’t match the childish things I like.
Hiiii :hi: autistic little here :hi:

Unfortunately this is too complex of a topic to give you a simple answer online. I got my diagnosis one year ago and it was a struggle for me to know if I was really a little or just autistic. I knew for example how much I care about my plushies but I also knew that that could be just because of the autistic trait of the personification of inanimate objects...

In finding my identity and talking to other autistic people I can tell you that in general autistic people come across as "childish" but don't want to be treated as such, the difference for me was that I do want to be treated as such.

One thing I can tell you for sure, being little and autistic are totally compatible, it doesn't have to be one or the other.

Hope my experience helps! :hi: :heart:
Many adults find comfort in things from their childhood, like a favorite blanket or a special cup. It's a form of self-soothing and can be quite common among people with autism, as familiar items provide a sense of security and comfort. The key thing is whether these preferences and behaviours make you happy and don't interfere with your daily life. If you find joy and comfort in them without any negative impact, then it's just a part of who you are. Everyone has their own quirks and ways of coping with the world.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]