IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
By Deleted User 68499
hi :pinkh:

i wish i knew more technical language so i could be more clear :( my name is anna, but i like it when people call me ani. i’m 23, but i’m really about 11/12, i never got to 13. i’m a little

all i want is to be able to stay in the space that i allow myself when i’m alone, and i let myself feel my age. i have lots of stuffies, i let my brain go all fuzzy, i just want to be taken care of. i have so many interests and cute clothes, but i feel constantly judged. the exhaustion of “masking” all day makes me feel like i’m dead by the time i get home. i work at my local university, but i get taken to work. i feel safe around my mom, and i did a little around my ex, but he revealed to me after we broke up that he never liked being my daddy to begin with.

honestly, i’m just looking for advice. i have to be at college all day, and i feel so alone. i feel crumbly all the time, and i wanna decorate my room all pink and cute but i’m too exhausted from hiding all the time. i regress all the time in public and i don’t know what to do, because i guess it really isn’t even a bad thing. i am a little girl, i just don’t know how to take care of myself.

i’m sorry if this isn’t the sort of post that i’m supposed to submit here, i hope everyone is well :ninni:
By Deleted User 70612
If this comes across mean I am sorry. It sounds like you may need to talk to a therapist if you are having trouble controlling your regression in public. As an adult you should be able to have some control over your mental self if not that is a mental problem ie a Psychiatrist needs to address the underlying root of your issue.
As for having someone care for you that is great but you also can’t be little 24/7 there is no such thing in life. That too is a mental issue. I understand about the exhaustion of daily life and just wanting to play and have fun so create a Routine so that you can put in place fun time to relax and be in little space in a safe space. Does this mean you can’t play at the park no. I do and I swing and have fun all the time who cares what other think. However am I sucking in my paci and asking for my snackies in a little voice out in public either no I am not. You have to remember we are adult and there are people other than ourselves in this world.
You need make a list to follow on how to care for yourself as well. If you feel safe with you mom ask her to help you with all this until you can find a safe and caring cg. Until then I would highly recommend talking to a therapist for the regressing getting out of hand in public that sound like it is a problem wait to happen.
I hope you find the help are look for.
By Deleted User 70612
That sounds like a trauma response and you may need to look into therapy. As for looking for a partner we do have a personal site that you can post on and our sister site called datecgl.com.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]