IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Like I said in my last post, I never age regressed, but @motherly sent me the resource link. After reading the “how do I know I’m a little” section, I found that a few on that list relate to me, and I don’t know what to do. I like cartoons. People tell me I’m too innocent and naïve for my age. I do want other people to handle things that I could do on my own. And sometimes, I find myself doing habits I did when I was a child.
I find it helpful to experiment, don't get hung up on "being" a little..wondering if you are that is. Explore some things you might find enjoyable. Set aside some quiet time to color or play with some stuffies or something. I think it's hard to make definitions about these sorts of things. You might find an activity that relaxes you and makes your head really quiet... To me that can be regressing... Having the world sort of drop away. And for some it's just a way to relax at times, some make it a lifestyle...you don't have to worry about how to fit...more of how some of it might fit you.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]