IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
I never aged regressed. I never heard of it until recently. But I’m interested in starting because I hear that age regressors don’t feel stressed in that space. Can someone please tell me how to start?
It’s a personality trait and not so much a hobby choice. While you could choose to roleplay as a child, you can’t really choose to be a Little. Please take a few moments to read through our resources to help you understand better.

Regressors experience stress too. They are human too. Regression is not a recognized form of productive therapy. If you’re struggling with dealing with stress then it’s time to see a licensed therapist who can help you not only with healthy ways of management but also your overall perspective. Seeking escapism by pretending to be a child or in some way less than capable won’t solve your real life problems.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]