New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
#56530
The Little personality trait is not a sexually-based trait so exists outside of sexual situations for all Littles; however, a Little may also express this trait during sexual moments, depending on the individual themselves.

People who claim they are only sexual Littles are not Littles. They are roleplayers, scene players, diaper fetishists, and/or a part of the BDSM interest of incest fantasy or mock child abuse.
#56885
I agree that only sexuals should not identify as little's.
But to say they are BDSM child abusers is just extremely uneducated.

Me and my wife are very involved in the sex community because we are poly. Knowing how the sex community works and part of huge communities, groups and a leader in our local community. I can inform you that the sex community doesn't look down on this type of behavior but will not accept it under any circumstance.

The Sex Community is self-governing, these types of role-plays are accepted like Mommy and Daddy little boy and little girl, Age play. Anything like child involvement, incest, forced encounters, and non-consensual are completely outlawed and if someone is to discuss that they are banned and shunned from the community. They're most likely put on a directory so they cannot join other communities based around that subject or anything relating to sexual activities.

Because of this it has created and promoted Healthy Mind States and healthy sexual activity.
#56887
RainandSpence wrote: 1 month ago I agree that only sexuals should not identify as little's.
But to say they are BDSM child abusers is just extremely uneducated.
Please actually read what you respond to. I said:

“They are roleplayers, scene players, diaper fetishists, and/or a part of the BDSM interest of incest fantasy or mock child abuse.”

Fantasy is not reality. Mock meaning mimicking, as if it were real while it is still yet not real.

Actually BDSM is not the desire to actually seek out something like incest or take advantage of children. It’s about 2+ grown adults engaging in legal, intimate adult activities by exploring fantasy through roleplay, mimicking and mocking scenes that are not a reflection of their reality.

Of course, even ageplay isn’t the fantasy of having sex with a child.

And I hate to break it to you but, yes, plenty of people do genuinely have fantasies of legitimate incest and child abuse. I’ve met a few of these people. Occasionally, some people into true child abuse fantasies even register and post here because they misunderstand this community.

Otherwise, yeah, sorry, if closing your eyes and pretending your partner “really is an actual” X year old child and that you’re really their parent who’s taking actual advantage of them and their immaturity while you’re having sex with them then you’re having child abuse and incest fantasies that are beyond BDSM acceptability. I’ve seen self-identifying pedos in our community say this is how they act out their desires without “offending”. Literally closing their eyes and pretending they’re with a child. That, that is not BDSM, that is not CGL, and that is not of some generalized, legal, or ethical “sex community”.

RainandSpence wrote: 1 month ago I can inform you that the sex community doesn't look down on this type of behavior but will not accept it under any circumstance.
Okay, so, the sex community, whatever that is because most people in the world have or desire sex and I’d hardly say that’s a community, doesn’t look down on incest or child abuse but also doesn’t accept it in any way. This does not make sense. Not accepting it would be looking down upon it. The desire to seek out actual incest and/or actual child abuse should absolutely be looked down upon. Whatever though.

RainandSpence wrote: 1 month ago The Sex Community is self-governing, these types of role-plays are accepted like Mommy and Daddy little boy and little girl, Age play. Anything like child involvement, incest, forced encounters, and non-consensual are completely outlawed and if someone is to discuss that they are banned and shunned from the community. They're most likely put on a directory so they cannot join other communities based around that subject or anything relating to sexual activities.

Because of this it has created and promoted Healthy Mind States and healthy sexual activity.
So, you’re a leader of your local whatever community but you’re not confidently sure how a person who breeches these communal laws are documented, or perhaps even if they are documented, to keep them from further engaging in other groups?

Uh huh.

You might consider that I’m also a community leader. I’ve been a part of the CGL community for close to 20 years now. I’ve been a member of the BDSM community for nearly just as long. I’ve been an online CGL community leader for over 6 years. You don’t need to educate me from the ground up. I’m not a freshly turned 18 year old newbie dabbling in whatever the hell the sex community is.

Okay! Thanks for your less than insightful TED Talk. I think I’m going to pass on the next one.
#57065
In reply to the original question, I think it's each to their own. I don't think being sexual means you can't be little - or that being little means you can't be sexual. It just depends on what you want & how you feel.
It may be, as GlasgowGuy says, you have a set of rules that govern when it's appropriate - or you may not. All that's important is that it makes you happy. Find your own 'happy place' and don't worry how other people label it.

Hi :pacy: So I have no idea how often the nippl[…]

Adulting Sucks

I don’t like being big it comes with respons[…]

Dealing with a tantrum alone

To be honest it depends on the little. For insta[…]

In reply to the original question, I think it's ea[…]