IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
I am very new not even two days ago I realized just how much being a puppy or a little boy for a mommy turns me on. I understand the cuddling and them controlling you (which I enjoy). But how does sex work is it only oral and sensual selfplay? I just wonder how my mommy would tell me her little boy to firetruck her.
I absolutely understand this question, but we aren’t a sexually-based site and having an entire thread dedicated to explicit instructions on how to sexually engage with someone definitely exceeds our ~PG-13 standards goal. This just isn’t the place for advice on how to have sex with your partner, that’s all.

In terms of very general, tame advice, I suggest you converse with your partner about their interests and fantasies as well as share your own to them. Just like with any partnership intimacy, the acts are something you both agree to carry out together. There really are no set boundaries that apply to all persons or all relationships that could be applied to your relationship without talking to your partner to figure out what you both might enjoy. I’m sure you two will find common points to enjoy together after some conversation.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]