IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
I've recently been introduced to all of this being suggested that I am a little and I have to agree on certain levels but there are times I feel the need or want to be an adult as well? I enjoy the feelings I have being taken care of and treated as a little but I can't seem to shake the imposter syndrome I'm having. I don't always dress or act younger than my age. Is it normal to be a little and still want to have certain adult things in my life? Or in order to be a little am I to act like a little all the time? I'm unsure if it's all the time or just situational...
I understand exactly what you’re talking about. Before this year I never even knew what being little was, and when I found it, I felt like I finally found myself. I threw myself into being little with everything I had and even though I know in my heart I am little, in a way I felt like I was putting on a show when I was “acting” little 24/7. You definitely don’t have to be “little” all the time in order to be little. It’s an extremely personal thing; only you know yourself and only by listening to your heart and what makes you happy will you know whether it’s an all the time thing for you, or not. Either way, the only way you can go wrong is if you aren’t being true to yourself.
Being Little is more than acting like a Little. It means that you don’t necessarily need to express yourself a certain way to be and feel youthful at heart.

We've been in the community for over 10 years, and have had regressive tendencies and desires for even longer. We've fantasized plenty about being Adult Babies 24/7.

Recently we looked back and saw that we appreciate all the personal growth that has occurred over the years. Now we have a partner, work an amazing job in a field that we enjoy, take care of our household. These activities bring us happiness and fulfillment as people!

Being Little has been a constant throughout our life. It has given us, in a way, something to put our faith into. Deep down we still have the desire to always just be babies. However, we've found that maturation is natural and yields great feelings of being productive and making other people happy too!

It's okay to find fulfillment and joy out of regular adult activities! After all, you still have a developed mind, and developed minds require intellectual stimulation to stay healthy.
All Littles are different, from what I can see. I have frequent Little tendencies and they are interwoven through my life. I usually keep it at bay while working... usually. Coworkers tend to treat me like their little sister, like when the ED nurse just gave me my little rat stuffie friend. It doesn't help that I dress in rainbows and unicorns at work.

Even though I have frequent Little tendencies, I still talk about adult tasks and handle them. Sometimes, I stay "Little" while , other times I don't. It's like a flick of a switch with me, while other Littles have to make an conscious effort to enter their Little Space and they act their bio age the rest of the time. I don't know if having frequent Little tendencies is a good thing for everyone, because people often look shocked at me and don't always treat me on their level. But, it's just who I've always been and it would be really hard to change my personality now.

I think people fantasize about being a little 24/7 but only a very small amount of people actually can. We have to do adult things to survive. We gotta work and make that money, gotta clean our home and feed our kids or pets, and gotta be supportive of our family members and handle serious relationship stuff. So it's okay to be adult sometimes, if not most of the time.

If you have more adult tendencies than Little tendencies, that's totally okay. I think it would be good to explore your Little Space and see what you do and don't want to do, how long you like to be Little, in what environments, and what triggers you into your Little Space. Maybe for you, you'll be a weekend Little and/or only when you plan to be. I'm new to the community and I'm exploring getting a pacifier. I'm a little of 5-7ish, so I won't use it all of the time, but I want to check it out and see if I like it. Hubby doesn't really want me to get one, but this is my journey, so I'll just use it when I'm in my Little Space and he's not interacting at the time.

This is your journey too. You get to define it. You get to define your Little experiences.
I agree with what others have said above.

It's important to remember that there is no wrong way to do it. This leads to wondrous variety among the community and is what enables everyone to fit it.

I've met people who have no interest in acting little at all whatsoever. They dress as a little and do little activities. But their behavior and mindset remains as adult as they are.

I've met some who enjoy being taken care of as a little (fed, bathed, diapered, the whole nine yards), but they have no interest in little head space.

I've also met some who have interest in the pacifier, the diaper and stuffed animals. And that's it.

They all are wonderful people and all have a place in ageplay.

So however you choose to balance everything out, rest assured: you're doing it exactly the way that it needs to be done for you.

Blessings.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]