IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By Deleted User 13069
Hiii, I saw that the last comment to this post was three months ago, but I thought, why don't give it a try! I am new to the little/caregiver relationship, I have only read stories, but you sound perfect and so lovely! Please message me :<3: I would be thrilled if you could be my mommy
hello, I'm a new asexual little girl, ive been searching for a completely nonsexual caregiver but like you said most want a sensual relationship. not me I just want to be taken care of and cuddled and made to feel loved and treasured. As for diapers I've never tried it but would be open to trying it once I got more comfortable. Even if I'm not a good match for you i'd love to chat sometime.-littlydove
Hihi, my name is Justyn . You sound like absolutely most perfect person ever. I love to read and draw. Im an introvert so i know that feeling of not being too social. I dont like anything physically intimate at all and im really just looking for someone who can take care of me and let me be me. I love those cloudy, rainy days where you just stay inside and watch the rain fall while drinking hot cocoa. I am FtM just to throw that out there. I love cuddling and just sitting there and simply enjoying the presence of another person. I am a really good listener and love to hear those close to me, talk about their day and any problems that they might have. I really hope we can chat and get to know eachother and even if im not 'the one' i would love it if we could be friends and still talk.
Hi hi idk if you're even on anymore but I'm Savannah and asexual too! I really like Disney movies and cuddling and coloring. I would love to talk to you one day. Hopefully you're still using this!!! My favorite Disney movie is mulan or tangled! And I really like using colored pencils and other things
Hey.. I don't know if you're still looking but if you are then please shoot me a message? (I also love you could be taller/same height as me >u< )
I also don't care about being physically intimate in a relationship! I prefer just cuddling and watching movies and all that cutesy fun stuff!! ^^
Hi! I fit your description and am down with a non-physically intimate relationship. Live in NY. Sex isn't a huge deal breaker for me but I do love cuddles ❤️. Will treat you with respect as a mommy should be treated. If you're interested please shoot me a pm :)

24 male.
Hi there =3 you seem really nice, an I think I might be an interesting lititle to you. I'm FTM trans and asexual ^~^ I like quiet, relaxed environments. If I don't make myself get out I start turning into a hermit lol. I'm 21 but my lil age is like 3 to 6. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, etc. I love to do crafts and and stuffs too. If you wanna talk sometime that'd be cool =3
Hi I'm new to the AB little community. I regress to a 2 yr and would love a no physically intimate relationship. I live in Kansas and would love to be yours. I love the feeling of being cuddled and even disciplined when I'm being naughty. I would love for you the show me this new role.
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]