IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username (required): mrgundum584
Name: James
Legal Age: 30
Gender Identity: Male
physically intimate Orientation: Straight
Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single

What type of partner are you looking for here?
A submissive little who is serious about finding a LTR leading to marriage.

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches?
Local or willing to meet/relocate somewhat quickly.

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
Monogamous only, I don't like to share.

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: They would love playing video games together and spending lots of time together just doing anything. They would like to help me cook and help with chores around the house. They would be thoughtful and always have me in mind and always be thinking about things they can do for me to make me happy.

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?
I feel most "Whole" when I have someone that depends on me to take care of them and do things for them. It makes me feel very happy and complete to feel needed and desired.

Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression?
I prefer my partner being open to physically intimate little space.

How long have you identified as a Caregiver?
I have always been a caregiver but only discovered the community 2 years ago.

Are you a Caregiver that likes to or expects to punish your Little?
I don't like punishments but sometimes they can be nessacary.

What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing to your Little?
I Like rewarding my little by using sticker charts,snacks,outings and gifts.

What do you think you have to offer to a partner?
I give myself completely to my partner and will do almost anything to take care of them and make sure they are happy and feel safe.

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
My favorite thing to do with my little is to just cuddle with them laying on top of me while having a movie or cartoons playing on the tv. Hopefully they also have their paci in.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
I like going to the zoo and just walking around and looking at the animals.
I love watching movies and anime.
Cooking is my favorite way to make other people happy.
I also enjoy camping and fishing.

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy?
I love the lord of the rings, Breaking bad and Bleach.

What are 3 of your favorite foods?
All things barbaque,Seafood and Pickels.

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
Porter Robinson,Post Malone,Greenday I like all sorts of music. The only thing I dislike is Gangster rap and Screamo. I mostly listen to 90s punk and EDM but my shuffle list has everything in between.

What is something you have recently learned?
I can't think of anything.

What is your current biggest life achievement?
Owning my own house!

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
With communication and compromise. I try my best to undestand my partners perspective.

What do you think of being partnered to a Little who requires a large portion of your attention?
I love clingy and needy littles.I want to feel needed and feel like I am my partners whole world.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
I Love all things electronic related! So, I love building custom computers,3d printing random doo dads and automating my house, lol. I have somewhat of a home theater setup in my living room as well. I love cooking BBQ in the backyard as well during camping trips to the lake. I would say I am mostly a homebody though, but I do get out every now and then to go on adventures. I love going to the zoo/aquariums and the movies. I currently spend most of my time playing videogames on pc Modded Minecraft, Factorio, Stardew valley, Raft just to name a few. I also love binge watching anime and tv shows when I’m in the mood or have someone to watch them with.

What I’m really looking for is a long-term dynamic, that can not only be physically intimate, but romantic! I struggle with getting attached easily and imagining my life with someone when I’m excited to get to know them. I can't really say that I want kids. The world is a really messed up place and it's also just so expensive to do that. I'm also selfish and would prefer just being me and my partner vs the world as cliche as that sounds..

I'm not religious but don't mind if you are. Politically I would say I am an old school centrist but left leaning and what I mean is by today's standards I’m very left leaning because the right is a little crazy.

I would say I have a moderate to high libido, but I am demisexual, so I’m not interested in sleeping with someone if I don't have an emotional connection with them. Also I have had a vasectomy so…

My love language is physical touch. I love cuddling, kissing, holding hands, etc... I am strictly monogamous I have no interest in polyamory or sharing my partner with anyone else.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hi! :yay: I'm very interested!

I'm from Louisiana, and am 28 years old, F. I'm very interested in tech, Minecraft, camping/outdoors, and the punk genre of music you mentioned! I've been teaching myself computer science and coding as a hobby, but I'm still very much a beginner.

I like to learn languages. I'm working on Japanese and French right now.

I'm mainly an artist. I love the patterns and algorithms in it, and it's what got me into computer science when I realized that's the study of what captured my attention- outside of abstract Mathematics. I prefer to apply things? I guess.

I mainly like to dress up in lots and lots of cute accessories, or take fun colorful bubble baths, color with cute pastels or rainbows, and build soft blanket forts if I'm feeling little. I've loved sailor moon! I can be a little bit bratty sometimes :angel: but I'm just playing! I might get pouty. This is my personality style of little that I know of, but I enjoy exploring.

I'm also demisexual, and am interested in a physical aspect to things.

I wouldn't want to be little 24/7, but it's a very common occurrence. Sometimes- I would want to be all roses and flowers, or heavy metal, or a weird combination of things aha, but these are more socially acceptable and easier to express. Hence I'm here looking for little acceptance for a reason :share:

I've been this way for a while without realizing what it was. The revelation is a bit new, and I've never shared it with anyone, but I am very sure of it. ::3:

Let me know if you're interested in chatting :shuff: even outside of little space, is love to talk to someone who has an interest in a lot of the things you mentioned, like !tech! and Minecraft!

I hope I'm not too late ::(: but I'm actually getting a new computer soon so maybe we could play and get to know each other this way. Just let me know c:
FaeLittle wrote: 5 months ago Hi! :yay: I'm very interested!

I'm from Louisiana, and am 28 years old, F. I'm very interested in tech, Minecraft, camping/outdoors, and the punk genre of music you mentioned! I've been teaching myself computer science and coding as a hobby, but I'm still very much a beginner.

I like to learn languages. I'm working on Japanese and French right now.

I'm mainly an artist. I love the patterns and algorithms in it, and it's what got me into computer science when I realized that's the study of what captured my attention- outside of abstract Mathematics. I prefer to apply things? I guess.

I mainly like to dress up in lots and lots of cute accessories, or take fun colorful bubble baths, color with cute pastels or rainbows, and build soft blanket forts if I'm feeling little. I've loved sailor moon! I can be a little bit bratty sometimes :angel: but I'm just playing! I might get pouty. This is my personality style of little that I know of, but I enjoy exploring.

I'm also demisexual, and am interested in a physical aspect to things.

I wouldn't want to be little 24/7, but it's a very common occurrence. Sometimes- I would want to be all roses and flowers, or heavy metal, or a weird combination of things aha, but these are more socially acceptable and easier to express. Hence I'm here looking for little acceptance for a reason :share:

I've been this way for a while without realizing what it was. The revelation is a bit new, and I've never shared it with anyone, but I am very sure of it. ::3:

Let me know if you're interested in chatting :shuff: even outside of little space, is love to talk to someone who has an interest in a lot of the things you mentioned, like !tech! and Minecraft!

I hope I'm not too late ::(: but I'm actually getting a new computer soon so maybe we could play and get to know each other this way. Just let me know c:
Hiya, I sent a friend request :)
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]