IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username: ComingOutDaddy
Legal Age: 36
Gender Identity: Male
physically intimate Orientation: Heterosexual/straight
Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single (monogamous)

What type of partner are you looking for here?
Single, female (little girl).

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches?
Not really. I live in Berkeley and I really want to find someone who lives in California.

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
Monogamous.

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
I want my little girl to be loving, caring, and open. She enjoys the attention I give, but is also understanding when I need to work. I want my little to be submissive, but also function as an adult. I do not care to be a dominant, I care most about offering guidance for my little, to be there when they need support and to offer discipline and correction when needed. Mostly, I want my little to enjoy my company even when they are not in their little space.
What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?
I have always enjoyed offering advice and being a nurturing partner.

Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression?
I am into both.

How long have you identified as a Caregiver?
Most of my life, though I have repressed it most of my life.

Are you a Caregiver that likes to or expects to punish your Little?
Yes. I am a lifelong spanko. Of course, I don’t expect, or want, to punish my little one all the time. I enjoy funishments, but if punishments are needed, I will not hesitate.

What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing to your Little?
I am very new to all this, so I don’t really know. I would give lots of extra cuddles and attention of course. Rewards-and punishments-are something I would likely want to discuss with my little.

What do you think you have to offer to a partner?
A loving relationship, someone who shares their interests. I am an HVAC (Heating and air) technician, so I have a good source of income and I currently rent my own apartment.

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
I really love to cuddle and hold my partner in my lap and offer all the comfort I can give.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
Video games, movies, bowling, ballroom dancing, books.

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy?
I don’t have any favorite films, but some good movies I have seen lately were: The Northman, The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent, and Encanto (I love all types of movies, including Pixar/Disney).

What are 3 of your favorite foods?
Pizza, Indian (curries!), and Mexican

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
I have a very eclectic taste. Most Classic Rock (Led Zeppelin, The Who, etc), Florence and the Machine, Afro Celt Sound System, and much, much more.

What is something you have recently learned?
How to code in MATlab (like I said, I am a nerd).

What is your current biggest life achievement?
Finishing my associates degree and working toward a bachelors in engineering.

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
I have had a bad habit of closing myself off during an argument in my past relationships, though that was mostly because my partners were never willing to be open. Also, repressing my kink kept my quiet about my needs. Having a partner who understands this at the beginning will help a lot with me being open and honest.

What do you think of being partnered to a Little who requires a large portion of your attention?
I think I would be okay with that, but they would have to understand when I need time for myself and understand when no means no.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
Be understanding about my Asperger's and just will to talk and understand me. I am willing to chat with any little girl that wants to reach out.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]