IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username (required): DragonDaddy81
Legal Age: 40
Gender Identity: Male
physically intimate Orientation: Demisexual
Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single

What type of partner are you looking for here? A little girl who needs affection, love, and care in her life.

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches? Local, but open to distance - prefer the former for physical affection.

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Monogamous, but open to poly potential - I would never want to get in the way of where my little girl's heart might take her.

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: "Perfect" is subjective, just because you don't fit someone's ideals doesn't mean you wouldn't be a wonderful little to care for. If I must though, would love a little girl that is snuggly, having a strong need for physical affection (physically intimate and nonsexual) as much as attention and reassurance.

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver? A chance encounter with a wonderful young lady who was just discovering her little self. I had the opportunity to support her as she found her mommy and daddy caregivers, and from that experience (including some participation in their dynamic) it grew into something I desired for myself and to share with someone who needs me. :hugs:

Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression? physically intimate

How long have you identified as a Caregiver? 1yr

Are you a Caregiver that likes to or expects to punish your Little? That is to be discussed with my special little girl. That said, I would certainly find enjoyment in correcting her behavior.

What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing to your Little? Special treats, new toys, small gifts - tokens of affection to show her I care, to remind her that she's my good girl. :stuffie:

What do you think you have to offer to a partner? Honesty, communication, consent. Vulnerability, trust, compassion. Empathy. I have my own home to share, and extra rooms to help create a special space just for her - a safe place to be herself and thrive.

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios: Giving my girl a sudsy bath, lots of bubbles and silly playing.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? Video games, movie/game nights, bike rides/nature exploration, zoning out with music/singing, swimming

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy? The Lord of the Rings, Star Trek/Wars, Cabin in the Woods

What are 3 of your favorite foods? Pizza, tacos, SUGAR! :share:

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists? Boston, Orphée aux enfers (the can-can :shuff: ), Slash

What is something you have recently learned? Cloacal respiration - turtles can breathe with their butts. :omg:

What is your current biggest life achievement? Learning to fly! :yay:

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? I prefer to listen and communicate, there's always the hot-headed moment but the frustration passes quickly (it takes a LOT to make me upset). Perception is reality, and taking a moment to clear the air and understand their side helps me start finding solutions for whatever our problem may be.

What do you think of being partnered to a Little who requires a large portion of your attention? I would be thrilled to have someone to focus my time and energy on.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? I’m an experienced dom who’s looking for someone I can care and provide for, nourish and comfort while meeting her wants, needs, and desires to flourish. There will be discipline as needed and necessary, but I will always strive to help guide, nurture, reassure and praise my princess towards blossoming into the good girl that I know she is.

I want to indulge and share in my little girl’s interests, hobbies and play time. I would take her on trips to her favorite places, show her new ones, getting her ice cream or a cute new toy that makes her eyes sparkle. Hold my daughter's hand to remind her that she’s safe with her daddy. I will cook her meals to keep her healthy and growing right, keeping her secure with me snuggled up enjoying her favorite movies, shows, and playthings. And a sippy cup, because accidents happen!

I desire to make a special place in my life just for her, to celebrate and embrace my beautiful little girl, whether she is to be praised or punished. This is the kind of daddy I am. If you are, or know a wonderful submissive little who needs a loving daddy in her world, please reach out to me - I would love to hear from you and communicate our needs and expectations. :hugs:
This has to be the sweetest thing I've ever read. You sound amazing. 🥺 :stuffie: :stuffie: :stuffie: 💖 It makes me sad there's an ocean between us, but reading your post gives me hope I can find the same thing (but from the other sid, of course 💘🥰🥰🥰🥰).
Is there anything more amazing than a sudsy bath and a boat load of cuddles from a loving Daddy? I say 'no'! 💘😭💘🥰🥰🥰🥰
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]