IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Marshall
  • Height: 5'10
  • Weight: 95KG (15st)
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation: Pansexual (Demisexual)
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?
    I'm not certain that there's any straight up reason as to why I identify as a caregiver, but if I had to think of a reason off the top of my head, it would be because as a caregiver, I feel like I have purpose, and as though I'm truly content with my life and what I have in life. Being a caregiver gives me a feeling of surreal contentedness, because I'm needed and wanted, and that feels good in a way for which I don't think there are words I'm familiar with.
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    Little Boy or Little Girl
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    Preferably Local (in England)
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    Someone who enjoys spending time together, and likes videogames and perhaps anime
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    Both, but I've no issue with an entirely nonsexual relationship.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    Monogamous
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    Coming up to 4 years now
  • What are you looking for in a little?
    If I had to give my ideal, I'd be looking for someone who is clingy, and wants the world to know that I belong to them. Perhaps they'd be interested in 'mature relations'. But in truth, if a Caregiver and a Little that are meant for each other come into contact with each other, they'll both know it, deep down; that's what I dream of.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?
    I'm kind, caring, affectionate, supportive, understanding, forgiving, loyal and trustworthy. My Little is my world, they come first before all else, and everything I do is for them or their wellbeing. If they need something, or they need someone to talk to, I'm there for them, no matter what.
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?
    Spanking, long talks, timeouts, naughty step, removal of certain privileges, no dessert and finally, the most feared punishment of all, tickle attack.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
    Cinema outings, fast food restaurant trips, takeaway deliverys, letting my Little choose what we do on my free days (or booking days off specifically to spend with them), or even just doing things my Little wants to do that we may not get to do due to schedules and such.
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
    Sitting with my Little, looking out of the window at a raging thunderstorm, cuddled up and safe, watching the lightning fork across the sky, and listening to the wind and rain against the window.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?
    Prince/Princess, Puppy/Kitten, Squeaker, Baby Boy/Girl, Wiggle Butt, Sweetie.
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
    Your Little comes first, you're in this for them, because of them, and they ought to be your world, your reason for waking up in the mornings and not loathing it, your reason to smile if there is no other. At least, that's how I feel about it.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    I'm not sure I've an actual opinion on this, but having been on both sides of it, I felt a far greater psychological fulfilment from being a Caregiver, Dom than I did as a general Dom.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Sleep, Cuddles, watching Anime, Building stuff, and eating sweets
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Koe no Katachi, Kimi no Na wa, No Game No Life: Zero
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Prawn Sandwiches, Beef Steaks, and Bananas
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
    Porter Robinson, CLAWZ, and Em-One
  • What is something you have recently learned?
    My desk chair at work has adjustable arm rests <3
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?
    Falling out of bed and landing perfectly on my desk chair.
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
    I welcome a Little like this, Littles who require a lot of or all of my free time are absolutely fine with me
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    I try not to argue at all, and if I do, I try to solve it amicably or try and safely calm us both down. Failing this I admit defeat.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    I'm not without my limitations and faults, nor am I without my good points either. Often you'll find that you may need to be patient with me, or support me a little bit when I begin to struggle. I'd like to move in together with my Little too (I plan to have my own flat/apartment by March 2019), so that I'm not away from them for extended periods of time. I tend to worry a lot, and am somewhat overprotective and clingy myself, which can often be something people dislike, but I'm working on myself, trying to improve myself.
Attachments
An awake me
An awake me
sleepy bo2.jpg (154.35 KiB) Viewed 3209 times
A sleepy me
A sleepy me
sleepybo1.jpg (136.4 KiB) Viewed 3209 times
I’m a little in Scotland (South Lanarkshire)

Reading your post made my tummy tingle ☺️☺️

It would be good to have a chat with you at some point, maybe we could get to know each other a bit better, I’ve found it very hard to find other littles and Daddies in the UK.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]