IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name:Dan
  • Height:5'11"
  • Weight:200
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status:In relationship with vanilla partner.
  • physically intimate orientation:Straight
  • DateCGL.com Username:N/A
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver? From my early 30's onward, I always felt this little part of my heart was missing. I remember once sitting at a coffee shop and seeing for the first time a Daddy/little couple reveal their relationship in a physical way. She was sitting in his lap with her paci in her mouth. People around them stared, but all I wanted to do was weep. I wanted this kind of relationship, whether it was physical or simply connected by way of electronic communication. My partner has no interest in it, so I'm kind of broken, in a sense. The part of me who NEEDS a little to message 4 to 20 times a day to make sure they are happy, busy, occupied, and that they feel LOVED by me is SO important, and I have missed out on that for so long. SO very long. I know this is a lot to read. I'm just so excited to have finally found a place to maybe fill this void in my heart and in my life.
  • What type of partner are you looking for here? My little doesn't have to be little, she can be as tall as I am. She doesn't have to be how I picture her, although I would prefer her to be younger, so I can baby her and literally FEEL like a Daddy.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local? While local would be nice, because being able to MEET my little easily would be wonderful, I will certainly not make that a deal-breaker. If I did, I might miss out on the ONE little who is perfect for me. The one who fits my empty spot in my heart.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: Someone warm, and loving. Needing my attention, and welcoming communication and companionship (whether online or in person) on a daily basis, preferably multiple times throughout the day. I'm a very gentle and "wear my heart on my sleeve" kind of Daddy, so a more independent little who enjoys being a brat constantly would probably not be good for me. I'm VERY loving and enjoy giving praise more than anything. I need THAT kind of little. A little who needs praise, and is gentle and kind like me.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play? I would love to. I just can't imagine how to make it work, or if my little would even be interested given my status in real life.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Monogamous. That is a MUST. I would never be able to devote myself to more than one little because my heart isn't made that way. I'm very protective and loyal. The idea of "You don't own me, I can play with as many people as I want would be a huge turn-off for me.", although I recognize that for others, that might be exactly what they need and want.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic? In my heart and mind, it has been there for 15+ years. As far as recognizing it for who I am in naming it, less than a year.
  • What are you looking for in a little? Because of my personality type (INFP), I tend to be very reserved in real life. This makes things very lonely for me at times. I would want my little to NEED my communication and attention. I certainly don't expect them to be able to immediately respond, always. (We all have lives.) But, knowing that another person is there, needing you, wanting to hear your words, and desiring your company (real or virtual) is very important to me. Very.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little? There are days (because of my job) that I literally need someone to talk to and love on. Someone that needs that kind of thing in return, and in the capacity I love to give it. I'm very much a Daddy. I'm less of a Sir, although I can be if I need to be. If there is a little out there who needs that constant reassurance that I am there. Who needs a "good morning, my little girl" every day WITHOUT FAIL, then I am that person.
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide? Discipline is something I am learning to apply. I tend to be VERY soft-hearted and forgiving. So a little who enjoys being naughty and who WANTS to be punished in a very forceful way would not like me very much. I don't like using words like "easy adult entertainer', "wench", and "bleep" because they hurt my heart to say. So as for punishments, we can learn those waters together. To start with, I would probably (as a teacher in real life) have you compose an erotic essay for me, and have it be due at a certain time that was precariously unreasonable. ;)
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing? Verbal praise is BIG for me. I love giving it. It's a euphoric high to be able to offer praise and have my little receive it with joy. Perhaps a talk over the phone if we aren't local, or if we are, even. I would love to have rewards to give like treats and cookies, but maybe it's just the logistical part of me that doesn't know how that would work if I were not local to my little. We can learn together, I suppose.
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios: I'm a writer, so my words tend to be VERY detailed. I envision my little one, sitting on her elbows on the floor, perhaps coloring or drawing a picture. I walk over to her, kneel on the floor next to her, start brushing her hair, and she looks up at me and says "I drew Daddy a picture. It's for you, Daddy. Are you so proud of me?" Then she throws her arms around me, burying her face in my chest, and my heart dissolves into her love.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little? I will NEVER use bad words or insults as nicknames. "My Princess", "Little Girl", "Little One", "Sweetheart"
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know? The little is who they are. You are not there to mold them into the shape you require by stripping them of who they are. You are there to nurture and love them, and guide and keep them safe both in their hearts and in their minds.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant? We aren't there to simply give commands and discipline and love. We are there to protect, to encourage, and to build up. We are their "grown up", and not just their dominant.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? Books, Music, Writing, Art, and Peanut Butter.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy? Les Miserables, Jane Eyre, and Lilo and Stitch.
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods? Roast chicken, spaghetti, and Nutella. (Not on the same plate.)
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists? Joni Mitchell, Queen, and Omar Akram
  • What is something you have recently learned? Intense people become intense enemies.
  • What is your current biggest life achievement? Discovering who I am in this world, and starting back college.
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time? I think that is exactly what I need. I need the joy of knowing she is thinking about me just as much as I am thinking about her. That's MEGA-important to me.
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? I'm quiet, and soft-spoken. I don't like conflict, and I never yell at anyone, so I usually just let the other person have their say and then quietly say mine after. I'm a peacemaker.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? I have so much to say. I'm a writer, and so I tend to be very flowery in my words. If you enjoy that, hopefully you will enjoy me. 
Hi I’m kindve shy but I am really interested I don’t know if I missed my chance or not but I thought I would try/.\ you seem so sweet and genuine and I think that is what I need because of prior damage ... id really like if you would allow me to try to be the little you need /.\
Hi, my name is Rachel(: I’m 22 years old and looking for a loving daddy. You sound wonderful and caring and that’s just what I need. I’m kinda shy, but I feel as though I could open up to you easily. Please message me if you want! I’d like to get to know you(:
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]