IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By Deleted User 30863
Hi everyone! I'm timesplitters2, and as the title says, I'm an asexual caregiver in search of my little one.

Let's get the basics out of the way: I'm based in the UK, 6'1" tall, 28 years old, annoyingly overweight, and most importantly I think you ought to be aware that I do have mental health issues. I have a condition called schizoaffective disorder, and while I'm a lot better today than I was a year ago, I still have bad days. I don't claim to be an invincible daddy figure who can always be okay and sort everything out. I'm damaged, you could say, and I have my failings.

If you're still reading, thank you. Being a caregiver has always been a part of me for as long as I can remember. Even as a kid, I would see vulnerable characters on television and daydream about being their daddy or caregiver and looking after them, and my desire to do so grew from there. I've always had a 'thing' for nappies (diapers) and I find that to be one of the most delicate and intimate ways of caring for someone. While I don't feel people should be defined by what they don't like or don't do, I'm up front about my asexuality. I don't enjoy sex, and have no real desire to jump into a physically intimate relationship or the physically intimate side of cg/l.

What can I offer you? Most of all, my time and undivided attention. At the moment, I am on long-term sick. I spend much of my time at home, and while I have chores to attend to and medical appointments, most of my time is free and therefore I'm able to spend a lot of time with you. I don't believe in rushing a relationship, and I've been burned that way in the past. Cg/l relationships often burn out because of the intense feelings and emotions involved in the early days, and what I want to offer you is a real relationship - something for the long term that will last. I offer you love, affection, care, and attention. Structure, if you need it. The building blocks of a forever relationship.

What would I expect from you? Your time and your honesty, most importantly. If you can find at least a few minutes a day for a Skype call, or other chat, and you're up front about who you are and what you want, that's all that matters. I don't put up barriers at this stage and say "you must be this or that" in order to talk to me. That being said, ultimately we will have to move our conversations beyond this site, and away from text on a screen and into voice calls and eventually face to face meetings. If you aren't able to show me your face, speak to me by voice, or remain open to the prospect of moving the relationship forward, then I'm afraid I'm not the right person for you. I don't demand these things right away, but if we can't agree on the basic direction of the relationship, it won't hold up. Finally, this will be a monogamous relationship for me, and I'd ask that you not have any other partners too.

Away from the cg/l sphere, I like trains and railways, and I dote on my two cats. I'm settled in a house by myself (with a spare room that could well be converted into a nursery down the line) so privacy isn't an issue. I like to cook when the mood takes me, and experimenting in the kitchen is something I've always enjoyed. I watch a lot of YouTube these days, and like to keep up to date with the news both here in the UK and in the USA. America has been one of my big loves since my teen years, and I was lucky to spend a year living there while at university.

I've rambled on long enough. If you're interested in chatting, either as a friend or something more, please feel free to send me a message on here. Beyond this site, I have WhatsApp, kik messenger, email, and Skype, so there are plenty of opportunities to chat. If this post is as far as our interaction will go, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]