IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By Heisenbergdl
  • Name:
    walter white, or NINO
  • Height:
    6ft
  • Weight:140
    mechanic/engineer/truck driver
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status:
    single
  • physically intimate orientation: hetro
  • DateCGL.com Username: heisenbergdl
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?
    -being the bread winner most of my life, knowing how to take control of a situation, helping other people in there own goals.

-losing my father who i was very very close with at a relatively young age, i became the master of the house, i had to learn how an oil burner worked so i could fix it without paying too much, had to keep my household safe, had to fill my fathers shoes, with some help from a good family i was easily able to take on this role, i am ok with how things worked out now, it could have gone better, he could have not died so soon, but it happened, and i decided at that point i needed to control all else that i could..
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    this is the tough part of this, im not really actively looking for anyone, but if anyone of interest happens to read this, id like to talk to them.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    both
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    just appreciate what i do
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    either or
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    mono
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    i have been for roughly 8 yrs, i wear diapers, i am incontinent, that was my intro to all of this, and im still normal and functional otherwise i just have issues due to chrones.
  • What are you looking for in a little?
    someone who is just alike i dont really know how to put it, just someone who sees things the way i do
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?
    alot, i think its more mutual tho, what does a little have to offer me?
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?
    mostly kind sarcastic words at first, then i would venture into general discipline, if my little were complaining about not being able to sleep, and i see there sitting on there phone on the same time, id take the phone away, thats just one example, we all know the way it gos, anything i have that u want, your not gonna get being a bad little.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
    this could range from person to person, i am into a world of different things, especially tech, u wanna be a good little and make your diapered daddy proud? then we can talk of maybe getting that new smart phone u always wanted... and so on
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
    just a little who was understanding of having a diapered daddy i think..
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?
    that likely would depend on there biological name.
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
    if you do something your little does not like, instead of trying to assert your dominance, maybe just step off, theres no need to be mean, no need to get frustrated and bring up having an assortment of "collars and such" during this, i think some of those people are maybe looking in the wrong sect. of BeDeeSeM, but hey, if i had a little who wanted to do those things, more power to you and i can certainly get on board with that.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    a more caring personality, people become littles for a reason, a lot of times sad to say due to abuse or misuse, bad child hood and such, always keeping that in the back of my mind, not at all trying to make that person relive that pain, EVER, im here to be the good guy, to draw you in, to something you want to be apart of.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    jeeps! i love my jeep, anything with an engine
    ham radios, cb radios, two way comm.
    kayaking/ swimming
    photograph, tech in general.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    the silence of the lambs
    a clockworth orange
    bullet 1968
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    ramen noodles
    anything with currey
    burritos
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
    hell rell
    skippa da flippa
    lil wayne
  • What is something you have recently learned?
    swift coding
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?
    im alive
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
    i think it could be a good use of my free time
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    typically, i get my point across and walk away, not far away, just let the situation cool down...
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    ive gone on a date with a guy before, i consider myself hetro, i know i am, but i just did somethings in life that were very un-ordinary, and i dont know why...

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]