IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
:hi:
  • Name: Callum
  • Height: 5"11
  • Weight: Idk :P Slightly below average
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation: Straight
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?
    Exposure to it in a previous relationship. I found out that I like it!
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    Someone to date, and to go further with the right person.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    Yes, I've got a lot of experience with LDRs. If I like someone, it doesn't change dependant on where they are (obviously I'd prefer them to be closer), but that's just me :P
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    Has her own niche interests and wants, maybe some things we can explore together.
    Someone who's smart at something, likes music, and is a bit twisty :P
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    Both, primarily the former.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    Monogamous.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    Eight months or so.
  • What are you looking for in a little?
    A bit of a troublemaker; can sometimes be sassy and rebellious/mischievous.
    Mutual affection.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?
    Love, cookies and playlists.
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?
    Revoking privileges/rewards. Shaming.
    Or something NSFW.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
    I like to ask her what she likes, but I will surprise too.
    A good general one is lots of hugs, or making her favourite food.
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
    Playing video games with my little as she sits on my lap.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?
    Honeypuff, Fox, Kitten, Princess.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    Being more receptive to your little's wants/needs.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Holding hands
    Showering together (can be just cutesy)
    Playing video games together with friends.
    Going to see bands live in small/medium venues.
    Conspiracy theories and crazies. Generally I'm a sucker for anything strange that your typical person wouldn't normally be exposed to.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    The Brass Teapot
    Black Swan
    God Bless America
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Indian
    Pasta with herbs, sauce and cheese ^_^
    Pizza (pineapple is banned though)
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs?
    Lemon Eyes by Meg Myers
    Nightlight by The Dollyrots
    Sometime Around Midnight by The Airborne Toxic Event
  • What is something you have recently learned?
    To drive (almost!)
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?
    Getting through a rough patch where my best friends all split up.
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
    It's sweet. I don't need that much free/alone time.
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    Try my best to both to explain my position and to understand my partner's.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    I'd rather tell them thing directly
Hello, I read your ad and you seem very sweet and caring. My name is Michelle and I live in the USA, I’m also 19 years old but my little age is about 7ish. I have some problems but I would rather tell them to you than on here. I hope I can get to know you a little bit better! Have a good day/night!
Hi! My names Delaney, I'm 20 (little age ranges from about 2-5), and I live in the US. I'm a non-physically intimate little and not really looking for anything super physically intimate. You seem really nice and I'd love to get to know you more! (though we may have an issue of you don't like pineapple on pizza lol). Also, fun fact, I'm a university student and a couple years ago I had to make up a conspiracy theory for one of my classes, so I made a powerpoint about how the minions are racist. In the process I accidentally convinced myself and to this day I still believe, lol! But anyways, send me a message if you'd like to talk more :)
Hi! I'm 22, and I live in California! I do enjoy pineapple on pizza, but you GOTTA HEAR ME OUT. My favourite is blackened chicken, artichoke hearts, and pineapple on pizza. It's got a flavour profile that is to die for. The sweetness of the pineapple really adds another layer to it, and it's not disgusting at all, once you get past the fact that it's something sweet on something classically savoury. I spell things "the British way" because growing up, I played Neopets for a long time. Almost like 10 years, I think. And since it was my formative years, I just sort of picked up on it. I really like cooking, baking, dancing, and watching animated movies! I used to be an animation major in college, so I have some opinions on animated movies that I like to believe are fun to listen to.
Hi! I’m 18 and I live in Wales in a non-physically intimate little/AB (little age 1-5) I love cuddles, stuffies drawing, watching anime, films & cartoons plus going out places, I can be good but also Bratty too if annoyed or want attention, if you’d like to know more pm me please!
Hi I saw your post and was wondering if you had found a little yet or not. If not, I would love to talk with you. You seem fun and interesting. I've been a little for about 2 years now but I haven't had very many caregivers so I'm still kinda new to this. Hope you have a nice day/night and I look forward to talking to you.
Hi!! I'm mira and I think you seem super cool and fun! It seems like we are interested in all of the same things:) im currently a freshy at uni in NYC,I like the art/music scenes, and love doodling and dancing and playing! I really am kinda extroverted and love chatting with new people, so if you ever want to I am always down!!:))
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]