IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By TheDaddiestDaddy
Hello! First just let me say how sorry I am that you are little without someone to truly care for you. Unfortunately, I can only take one little because I'm a daddy that gives everything to one very special little princess. With that in mind, I expect my little to give 100% to her daddy in return. Please read my bio below and don't forget to check this daddies great smile in my profile photo. If you have any questions feel free to ask below or message me.
  • Name: Sean
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 150
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single - Monogamous
  • physically intimate orientation: Hetrosexual

• What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?
    I am a 100% nurturer. It's so deep-rooted in me that for the longest it actually made relationships difficult. Being a Caregiver isn't something everyone is looking for. More to the point, it took me forever to even figure out that I was, in fact, a Caregiver. What use to make relationships hard have now made them amazing since I now know what and who I am and can find like-minded partners.
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    A little princess.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    I am open to either, but once a real bond was made with my little we would have to figure out how to get her into her daddies arms so I can nurture, love, and protect her the way a true princess should be.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    Someone that enjoys playing games with her daddy. Who surprises her daddy with little tokens to show how much she cares. Someone that likes getting surprises from her daddy even when its least expected. A little that is willing to trust and follow her daddies guidance. A little that loves pleasing her daddy and knows deep down that his guidance will ultimately be for her own good. A little that also enjoys daddy and princess naughty time.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    Both
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    Monogamous. I give everything to my little and I expect the same from her.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    1 year. It was discovered in my last relationship. Unfortunately, she ultimately decided she was no longer a little. I guess sometimes they just have to grow up :(
  • What are you looking for in a little?
    Sweet, clingy, playful, enjoys cuddles. A little spoiled but nothing too crazy. Genuinely enjoys being with and pleasing daddy.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?
    I am a mentor and nurturer. I will provide a safe a loving environment for us to grow together.
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?
    This is actually hard for me write without an entire essay. This really depends on my little so its hard to say. I truly believe every little needs to be punished in a way that works for them. For instance, sometimes a little starts to like daddies spankings too much and actually acts out for more spankings. This would mean its no longer a punishment, but a reward. In that case, I would start to look at other things I know my little doesn't like and use them as punishments.

That said, my punishments are never cruel. I'm typically not into super painful punishments. My methods are typically low key, but effective. During punishment, I will typically voice why this punishment is being made and it will always end with some sort of embrace. If during the development of our relationship my little voices the need for harder punishments I can adapt as well. Unfortunately, I can never severely physically hurt my little even if it is her wish. She is too precious to me and ultimately I know best.

Heres a very small list of the many I employ: Spanking, Early Bedtime, Timeout, Writing Assignment, Math Problems, Dinner Alone, Grounded, Extra Chores, No talking to daddy, No eye contact with daddy, extra vegetables she's not fond of, No dresses, No TV at bedtime, etc
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
    Again depends on the little and what she truly enjoys. Here is a small list: Look into my little eyes and sing her favorite song, An all-day daddy pass (Daddies only responsibility that day is you!). Dessert before dinner, New Stuffies, Build a Bear Date, Picnic, New Toys, Blanket Fort, Extra Gaming/Movie/Coloring/Writing Time. , ETC.....
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?
    Princess, Pumpkin, Little Bit, Baby Girl.
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
    Never look for a reason to punish your little. If you have to punish your little, always take the time to reassure your little of your love after a punishment. Ok, I guess that was two things.... I'm tempted to write three!
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    There are so many variations. While I do believe both typical Doms and a Caregivers have the same end goal to their sub, Doms can typically be quite aggressive. Not just in punishments but in the way they even speak to their sub. In my opinion, Caregivers are very sweet and nurturing to their little--especially after punishment.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Movies
    Games
    Cuddling
    Hiking in the spring and fall
    Singing to my little
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    If my little has been very good then I enjoy any movie of her choosing!
    Holes
    Monsters Inc
    Kung Fu Panda
    Almost Anything SciFi
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Salsa
    Pizza
    Bacon!!!!
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
    Go to Spotify and look for the "Nu-Modern" Station. It's soooooo good.
  • What is something you have recently learned?
    I have recently learned how to play the Ukelele. Just to sing along with, nothing technical.
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?
    Good job with genuine admiration and appreciation from my peers.
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
    She earns a gold star if the time spent with her daddy is sweet, loving, and productive. If she's being a bad little and daddy has to spend his entire day getting her back on track then that's a bad little princess who may lose even more privileges in the following days. :(
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    I always try to cool down first and then have a calm conversation. Before that ever happens there is usually a heated conversation., unfortunately. Daddies go very much out of our way to give the best for our little, but you should understand that daddies are not perfect either. We too sometimes make mistakes. To try and prevent fights I like to have weekly or bi-monthly conversations about our relationship. This gives us both an opportunity to voice any concerns or changes in our DDLG dynamic we might want to be made in hindsight.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    I like to classify myself as an Athletic Nerd. I like to eat kind of healthly, stay fit, but I am also a nerd (computers, books, art, music).
Hello! I read your ad and I think I could be the perfect little for you! I understand the military because that is also what I want to do after I graduate high school. I'm clingy and loving and sweet and kinda shy at times. I'm a very private person so it's hard to get to know me. Anyway I hope to hear from you! Have a good day/night.
Hewwo my name s Hayllie and I'm this many!! *Holds out four fingers*

I read your ad and really like what you had to say. I think I completely agree with you on a lot of these matters about ddlg relationships. I love when people sing for me and I would hope to hear your voice some day. I bet it's really pretty!

I live in Wisconsin so I'm slightly far away, but not too far I don't think!

I would love to chat up with you. Please message me.

Little Hayllie
Hi! I’m a little girl that needs a Daddy just the way you described yourself. I need a lot of attention and affection and have lots of it to give back to my Daddy. I’m not a bratty little but like most of us I get over excited sometimes or a little whiny occasionally when I need attention. Most of the time a warning will get my attention. Just being honest. I hope you’d like to chat with me.
courtnee
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]