IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Nick
  • Height: 5'5
  • Weight: 150
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation: Heterosexual
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?

I've always enjoyed helping people, listening to them, and giving them advice.
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?

I'm looking for someone that's going to be open. I can pick up on things, but I tend to be pretty oblivious, especially if we're only talking over text. If I upset you or you want to talk about something, I need you to tell me. I'm kind of an idiot sometimes.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?

I'm open to both, but I have basically no local experience.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

I'm looking for someone who would be a friend first, but also loves to show off and talk a lot, and tends to be pretty sensual. I'm a pretty flexible Daddy though, so pretty much anything is subject to change as long as we have good chemistry.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?

I'm into both.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?

I'm into both, but if I were to get into a poly relationship, I would want everyone to be involved from the start.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?

I've been into it for about 5 years.
  • What are you looking for in a little?

I'm pretty open to anything, but the most important thing is that they're honest and open. Someone cute, that wants to talk a lot, and wants to play a lot are just bonuses.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?

I'm a very patient and understanding person, and if you ever need someone to talk to, I'll be there. I have a lot of experience, and I've been everything from very strict and controlling to laid back and lax. I've also been told I've got an attractive, deep voice, for what it's worth.
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?

Spankings, lines, timeout, explaining why what you did was wrong.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?

Talking more, video chatting, singing lullabies, and reading bedtime stories
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:

As cliched as it is, I've always wanted to just cuddle on the couch and watch tv. Probably with someone holding a stuffy and wrapped in a blanket.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?

Princess, little one/girl, kitten, baby girl, and whatever else my little likes to be called.
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?

Aftercare isn't optional. There's plenty of ways to do it, but it seems like way too many people ignore it. Aftercare is so your little knows that they're cared about, and mean more to you than just someone or something to play with.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?

Caregivers are supposed to be a guiding hand as well as a Dominant. That means giving advice, and helping the little figure out what they want to do, and be the best possible person they can be.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?

Talking on the phone/video chatting
    Reading
    Cuddling
    Watching TV/Anime
    Listening to music (pretty much everything, although a lot of alt rock and heavy metal)
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?

The Nightmare Before Christmas
    Shrek
    The Incredibles
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?

Ramen
    Mac and Cheese
    Onigiri
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?

Gorillaz
    Rise Against
    Beartooth
  • What is something you have recently learned?

Even if it's hard to do, being yourself and doing what you want makes life a lot easier and more pleasant. I spent a long time doing things because it was what others wanted, and after taking some time to figure out what I wanted, everything is just so much nicer.
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?

I spent the summer working 6 days a week, and within 2 months got a job promotion for next summer. It's from a dishwasher to line cook, and unrelated to my future career, but I'm proud of my work ethic and the recognition I earned.
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?

As long as it's during my free time, I love it. I want to give my little as much attention as possible, and I tend to try and keep a little bit of distance, because I've been too demanding of time without realizing it. Which is also why I'm looking for someone open- I'd rather have you send me a bunch of texts asking for attention or a text saying that I'm texting you too much, as opposed to giving you too much or too little attention without knowing.
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?

I try my best to stay calm, and work things out. If things get too heated, I try to step back for a little bit and let everyone calm down and think things over.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

I'm kind of an awkward turtle, but my heart's in the right place. If you want to know more, or even just talk and get to know me, feel free to message me!
Hi I would like for us to get to know each other better. I will gladly tell you more about myself so message me. Just a little bit about me first I'm a book worm but at the same time I'm very outgoing and am like a firecracker of energy
Hi. I loved what I read and would love to they to know you better! I'm a little and I don't have some mental problems but other than that I'm very sweet, loving, kind, and I've been told I'm very cute. I have kinda a soft voice and I love to read and do other little things. Anyway I hope to hear from you! Have a good day/night.
Hi hi! I’m a NJ Princess looking for a local Daddy. I’d like to get to know you if that’s alright. I liked what I read and I love that you’re so caring and understanding, and the fact that you really care about after care makes me really happy because I know some people who don’t care about it. One of my exes finished and just left me laying in bed and went to watch tv, no cuddles or anything.
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]