IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Justin
    Height: 6'2
    Weight: 240ish?
    Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
    physically intimate orientation: Straight
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?

I love being there for someone no matter what, and being able to provide for them and take care of them. I have always been able to reliably look after and take care of people and love doing it!
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?

Honestly I don't know. Just a little who enjoys cuddling, music and random adventures!
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?

Both are fine
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

Someone who enjoys music, I love to sit around and play my bass or guitar. Someone who enjoys sitting at home and watching movies while cuddling, but also going on fun adventures, or long drives, going to new places and experiencing new things together.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?

Both
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?

Monogamous only
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?

I've been a caregiver for about a year and a half now.
  • What are you looking for in a little?

I've always been a daddy and a dom, so I would love to meet a little/sub! I'm capable of seperating the two if you would prefer to have littlespace and being a submissive seperatley
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?

If i love someone, they become my world. I'm a 100% honest person, and I don't get angry or get into arguments. I'm very patient and understanding person and that carries into my ddlg world. I love to spoil my princess with affection, presents, gifts, and fun outings. For a little that I connect with, and fall in love with, I have everything I have to offer
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?

Spankings, lines, and some physically intimate punishments if consent is given
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?

Snacks, stuffies, original bedtime stories, toys, there''s a lot
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:

Cuddling in a hammock, enjoying the beautiful fall weather together, with cups of tea or cocoa
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?

Babygirl, princess, little one, kitten, bunny, brat (if it applies lol), and many more
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?

Consent, honesty, and love are all key.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?

A dominant is more of a commander or master, whereas a caregiver is more of a nurturer.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?

Going to concerts, I love going to the gym, Netflix for sure lol, going to zoos/museums and walking through trails/woods
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?

I've seen so many lol. But I love scary/horror movies and anything/everything Disney/Pixar
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?

Tacos, tacos, tacos.
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?

Favorite and is RHCP, but I listen to everything from jazz to metal to indie folk to EDM to hard rock. Only thing I don't listen to is pop and country
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?

Hmmm. Either getting my own place or Associates Degree
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?

100% fine with it
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?

I work through the issue without anger and calmly, doing my best to understand their side and feelings as well
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

I got my first tattoo when I was 13! I have three basses, Lenny, Ramona, and Willow. I have a cat named Regal.
By LittleG
Hello Sir, I really like reading you post. Would you like to message? I am a little/sub girl. I love music and animals. I'm 18 year old. I am really shy at first but once I upen up I can't stop talking. I really hope we can talk you sound nice. Have a nice day or night.
:hi: Hi! The music stood out to me! I like to sing and dance but don't know how to play piano I just press random keys if you'd like to talk pm me! I am 19 years old. 😊 I'm new to this site and just scrolling through. I read this twice I think and wanted to reply on impulse. Good luck on your search for your musical little!
Hello! :hi: I love music, and I also live in the Midwest. I'm 22. I loved everything you said! I'm trying to get my Associates Degree (Arts), and Rain Dance Maggie is one of my favorite songs. It would be super cool to talk music with you! I hope you send me a message :3

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]