IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
Hi hows it goin. I'm Isaac and I'm a 20 yr old M from the US. I'm new to the cgl type of relationship and community. I'm really shy but friendly. I like all types of pets. I feel like I am a little along with the fact that I never really had much of a mom figure in my life, and I like random kid stuff. Anyways feel free to msg me if you wish :)
Hi,
I’m Josie I’m trans m-f I’m 22. I’m sure you’ve had a ton of responses and the like. I live in California. The idea of getting hair brushed sounds lovely. I love musicals and like to sing. I have lots of stuffies love the colors pink and purple. I know I’m probably a drop in the bucket for you at this point but I’d love to talk and see if we’re compatible as a little and big. Lots of love Josephine.
Hi Samatha, I saw you post and had to respond. I'm babyboytim and I am new to the community. After reading your post you are everything I would like in a mommy. I'm from the south originally and would treat you like the perfect southern gentleman. Please give me a look as your potential little I would love your you to be the one to mold me into your little one.
HI! I'm Josh and i'm a little! (smiles proudly!)...I'm looking for a mommy and never had one before but im a VERY cuddly and happy little boy. I like lego's..and...cartoons!...and..um...coloring!
I'm super giggly sometimes and im a very good boy most times mommy, i wont be any trouble mostly i promise!
I would like a nice mommy to adopt me and i will promise to be the bestest little i can be! (crosses my little heart)...promise!

You sound like a good mommy and would protect me and everything...and you like lots of the same things i do. If you wanna talk to me more, i would be a very happy little boy if you did :)

bye bye for now!
By Gennie
New to this site, very few female Caregivers looking for littles/ABs, so it's hard to tell about anyone. I like your answers above, but you haven't replied to anyone in a month. Does that mean you've given up, found someone, or maybe just playing with heartstrings?

You didn't mention, do you like men who want to be baby girls?

Gennie
HIiii! I just saw this and I am new here so I thought we could at least be friends if anything elses! Just message me if you wanna okays? It'z easier to talks that ways >< Mostly cause I am not really sure what i likes and all that but but but we can talk about all thats... what really made me happy is you wanting to have a little rest there head in your lap while you play with the hair! I love that! :craze:
Hi my name is Ryan I’m a little who is still a closeted little. I’m 21 but my little age ranges from 2 or yunger. I also love to cook (grilling and baking is my fave) I would love to lay down on a caregivers or mommies Lapp and just talk and some times when deep into little space I find I can get clingy to my only stuffy which I do believ will manifest to my future caregiver/ mommy

Thanks for reading if you have any question about my little side pleas pm me and I will answer any of them I can
Hi! Im baby Matty! It would be a dream come true to be your baby boy! I have been a baby for about 4 years and I havent ever experienced a mommy. I love to get my diapers changed and maybe breastfeeding. Thank you and i hope you have a great day.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]