IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: You'll find out later!
  • Height: 6 Feet
  • Weight: Chubby and cuddable
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Married **PLEASE READ** I am in a happy vanilla relationship. My partner has no interest in DDLG but does understand my need and desire for it. She is open to me exploring this. I realize this is a deal breaker to some people, but it is my reality.
  • physically intimate orientation: Straight
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?

It's my job! I look after people all day to make sure they are happy and to anticipate their needs. I enjoy taking care of people and I am good at it.
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?

I'm looking for a princess that wants guidance in her life. I want to be able to able to guide her through her daily struggles, make choices for her, and be her big strong daddy to protect her when the time comes. I also want to have an active physically intimate relationship with my little princess, but that won't be the main focus.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?

Long distance to begin with.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

My perfect little princess would be someone that wants to be cared for as much as I want to care for her! She would be open to trying new things and listening to daddy, because he often knows whats right (but isn't afraid to admit when he's wrong). She would be very clingy and send me cute, adorable, and sometimes naughty messages all day knowing that her daddy loves every second of it.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?

Both. physically intimate play is what originally drove my interest in DDLG but I quickly discovered it can be much more.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?

I would say I PREFER monogamous, but I am of course open to poly as long as all parties are aware of what is going on.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?

Most of my life but never realized it had a name or so many other people that were also interested in the dynamic.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?

What I have to offer to my princess will depend on her and her current needs, wants, and where she is in life. Maybe she needs structure throughout the day, I will provide that. Maybe she needs goals and a guiding hand, I will provide that.
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?

Some common punishments will include spanking, writing lines, no candy, time out, or an early bed time.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?

This of course will be tailored to my princess! I love to spoil though both with words and gifts.
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:

I am a huge Disney fan, especially the parks. My favorite nonsexual fantasy with my princess would be waking up at Disney World and taking her to Magic Kingdom. We would wake up and I would surprise her with a new shirt to wear that features her favorite Disney princess, and a cute little skirt. We would go to Magic Kingdom and have a perfect day. My princess would meet all her favorite characters, ride all her favorite rides, and get lots of special toys if she is a good girl. We would end the day watching the fireworks while I held her in my arms.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?

Princess, babygirl, babydoll, dumbo (when you're being extra silly).
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?

When to push, and when to back off. Sometimes littles need to be pushed when they don't want to be, and then sometimes daddy needs to back off when princess wants to be pushed. It is a fine line but is important to know.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?

They main thing a Caregiver Dom gives is trust and attachment. Littles need this. It is precious gift that I don't take lightly.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?

Disney! Movies, Parks, etc.
    Video Games
    Cruises
    Cool fall mornings
    Traveling

(I kind of have expensive tastes! ><)
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?

Beauty and the Beast
    The Incredibles
    The Matrix
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?

Tacos
    Pizza
    Chicken and rice (Kind of boring I know...but sometimes it's the basic things that work)
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?

Logic
    Hamilton: An American Musical (Obsessed)
    Most Disney songs
  • What is something you have recently learned?

I recently learned that it is okay if not everyone likes you or the way you do things. You try your best, try to be a good person, and hope that things work out.
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?

This is a difficult questions! Everyone's life is full things they are proud they have achieved. I guess some of mine would be: moving across the country ten years ago to start a new life, completing college, rapidly moving up in my field. "Adulting" :rofl:
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?

LOVE IT. I'll likely want to take up my princess' time just as much as she wants to take up mine.
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?

Here is one thing I tell people when they are upset, yelling, and fighting with someone: "The first part in listening is to shut up". I follow that advice and generally stay cool and collected, letting my partner vent. Then I calmly share my side of things and try to work things out. Many people say I'm "Unflappable", I don't really lose my cool. In my line of work I get yelled at just about every day, it has became something I'm good at dealing with.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

Thank you for reading this far! Good job! I look forward to hearing from any princess that is interested and truly hope I can find someone that I can be a great daddy to.
If your still looking for a little, you can message me and see how thigs turn out (: im very interested on how this can work ^~^ im very clingy which is a turn off for some so i like that you dont mind it hehe .. feel free to message me so we can talk 😋
hello! I would love to get to know you! I know this is a little late response, sorry about that! I am also in a relationship where the other person isn't really interested in being a caregiver. I'm pretty new to this whole thing so if you want someone with experience then I'm not your girl lol. if you want to message me I'm all for it! Thank you!
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]