IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
Name: Robert
Role: Daddy
Years experience (If applicable): 0
Location: Stevenage, Herts - 20 mins north of London by train via Kings Cross.
physically intimate Orientation: Straight
Looking for: Little/Nymphet/Submissive
--------------------------------------------

​​​Hello to everyone and thank you for viewing my Ad.

​I am here as I would like to find my very own Little. After reading descriptions of what the various types can be I've decided that the sort of Little I am after should be one of or a variation of the following: a Little, Nymphet, and Submissive.

​I am also looking for someone who would like to have a proper, loving and full relationship as well, someone I can get to know and date 'normally', then when we have gotten to know each other properly, fully start the DD/lg side of the relationship. Although of course nothing in life is so simple and organised and so if things start to move quickly and naturally then there's nothing wrong with that. Don't forget there will never be any pressure from me. I would love someone who is also clingy as it's something I really like, I know some people hate it but I don't

​I'm attracted to slim to curvy girls, both short and tall, shy and cute, intelligent, with a good sense of humour, kind and caring, loyal and trustworthy. If possible I would love someone who is inexperienced in life - whether life in general, relationships, sex etc. Through my life I have found that there are many things I can teach someone and guide them along certain routes and I like the idea of using my knowledge to help someone improve themselves, and in turn have them improve me.

​Snuggles and cuddles are a must and I love the idea of being able to pick someone up in my arms, sit down in a comfy chair with a blanket/duvet wrapped around us and spend a long evening snuggling them to death

​If you love/enjoy wearing chokers and collars then I'll be very interested in talking to you as for me girls who wear them look great and are perfect.

​I enjoy the various activities that I have seen posted on these forums (watching cartoons/anime, drawing/painting, making things etc) and I would be more than happy to enjoy them with my Little.

I collect and paint miniatures for a few of the popular table top wargames and I would love to teach my little.

​Here's some information about myself.

​My name is Robert, I am 32 years old, 6ft1, I have an average build, blue eyes, short brown hair, a nice smile, I consider myself an intelligent and charming guy, warm and friendly, a kind and caring person who is very loyal and trustworthy, and I like to consider myself an outgoing guy who likes to try new things and challenge myself.

​I am a very open person who has no problem with talking to people about anything and everything, about me, life, politics etc. Feel free to ask.

​I am currently unemployed and working towards getting myself a good and stable job/career. I plan to take part in a course at my local College which I believe will help me achieve this goal. I expect to also do an I.T course shortly after College as I feel this will also help.

​I have mild Autism/Asperger's and while this does not affect/prevent me from living my life normally like 'normal' people it was the cause of my dismissal from work. I am more than happy to explain how it manifests itself and what has happened in the past. If you yourself have Autism/Asperger's or similar/related erm...things lol, then please don't stop yourself from getting my attention, you are more than welcome

​In my spare time I enjoy going to the Cinema, listening to music, spending time with friends and family, reading sci-fi and fantasy books, playing computer games, and painting miniatures (I would be more than happy to teach my Little how to paint them if they were interested).

​I have no experience with being a Daddy/Caregiver and I have been interested in the lifestyle since January of this year.  After reading a lot of the various topics and help posts, interacting with members of this community I feel that this is something that I genuinely am interested in. I believe that I would be a 'strict' but fair Daddy/Caregiver to my Little, able to give praise and offer help as well as punishments when the need arises (if it was needed in the relationship).

​I am looking for someone who lives not too far from me, Hertfordshire/Bedfordshire and in and around London. However I am open to a long distance relationship, though do bear in mind that money is not readily available and so this might affect distances.

​Thank you for taking the time to read this ad, it is certainly a lot longer than I had originally intended it to be, lol.

​Please feel free to reply here and/or request to be my friend. Once accepted please send me a message with what you would like to say/ask me

​Bye for now.

​xxx
:hi: Hi there! I know you live far, far away from me but I wanted to tell you that you sounded super duper sweet and cuddly!! I noticed you mentioned Nymphet. I'm reading Lolita right now. Did you read that? And like it? Hope you're having a lovely Saturday
Xoxo
Morning Sadiecakes.

No I haven't read Lolita however I have read about it on Wikipedia. I imagine I would enjoy it if I read the actual book. I used the term Nymphet as its meaning for a Little is something I am after.

Feel free to send me a PM if you wish to talk more.

X
Last bumped by Volkmane1985 6 years ago.
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]