IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
Height: 5'11"
Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
Orientation: Straight

Hello there,

I'm a 28 year old daddy living in Austin, Texas and I'm looking for my own little girl to adopt, but not just any girl will do. She has to live in or near Austin and she has to be a true baby princess.
Yes, my little girl has to be a baby princess and most of all, KNOW that she is a baby princess.
I want a little girl who isn't happy unless daddy puts her in the comfiest diapers, the frilliest and cutest of outfits, and gives her nothing less than every ounce of love and attention he can. She's royalty after all so she deserves it.
Like her daddy, my little girl would have to enjoy the geekier things in life. The kind of girl whose eyes sparkle when she talks about her favorite anime or gets fussy if she loses in a video game.
My princess shouldn't be afraid to express how she feels no matter where she is whether it's bouncing up and down at the ice cream shop or stomping her feet and making a little scene because I didn't let her get the toy she wants at the store.
As an adoring parent, I'd make sure my girl was always dressed in the cutest outfits I can get her. At home she'd wear comfortable baby clothes like onesies, rompers, short toddler style dresses and frilly diaper covers. When we go out I'd dress her in something a bit more concealing but still childish like a cute jumper style dress or one of the beautiful lolita outfits we picked out together with flowing petticoats and Mary Jane shoes.
Because she's still so very little I'd of course schedule her for regular naps and bottle feedings. The last thing I'd want is for my princess to get cranky because she's hungry or tired. If she refused to listen or throws a tantrum she shouldn't be surprised if daddy puts her in time out, takes away her deserts and sweets, makes her go to bed early or even (if she really deserves it) gives her a spanking.
When it's play time, she'll have everything a baby girl could want from dollies, toy cars, baby rattles and blocks, coloring books, legos, giant stuffed plushies and of course, ME! We'll play all sorts of fun games like peek-a-boo and pat-a-cake, house and hide n seek. If she wants we can also play video games on daddy's TV or with our handhelds (I carry my 3DS with me everywhere I go.) If there's a show or movie she really really wants to watch, she can sit in daddy's lap and snuggle.
There'll of course be times when daddy can't play, whether it's because he has chores, work he brought home, or that one game he just HAS to finish. However, every princess should know that anything is possible with enough nagging, puppy eyes, and when all else fails, just crying for attention. I mean, what kind of monster can ignore a princess in need?

So there you have it. If you're a princess living within 200 miles of Austin and need a daddy to treat you the age you truly feel, send me a message! Also, being less than 150 lbs is a plus because then I can carry you!

THIS COULD BE YOU!!!
Art by Bojay. No I don't own it.

P.S. It's not a requirement but I'd really appreciate it if any littles who contacted me were at least 21 years old and had some experience with relationships in the past.
The bump function seems to be missing from the forum so I'm posting this to send my ad back up. If you're an interested princess, please reply or send me a message so I can meet you! :)

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]