IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
Name: Luca
Height:5'7...i think?
Weight:180 and continuing to drop c:
Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
physically intimate orientation: queer, looking for female or trans identifying people

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?
Ive been into ageplay for going on three years now. I am a switch, but i lean more towards the dominant side of things. I love being a safe place for people, and i love having the ability to take away the stress of everyday adult life from my sub. Its a very intimate and sacred thing.

What type of partner are you looking for here?
Im looking for a little! I have worked with a wide range of little ages. i personally prefer a younger little, because i really enjoy force regression and there is NOTHING cuter than a little baby butt in a diaper with a paci and blankie. I am a genderfluid identifying person, and Ideally i will either find someone who either identifies as female or trans as well. When in big space, i prefer more masculine titles like Sir and Daddy. I would like someone i can connect with on a deep level. I would be interested in potentially having a relationship in which i fully support you and you are my full time sub. that is far in the future and always up for debate though!

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
Both! ideally if we hit things off and it works out, I will be able to move more local so i can fully support you.

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
I understand that littles have a hard time being adults, but i need someone who realizes that at the end of the day, we are both adults who are in a BeDeeSeM relationship and we need to be able to communicate like adults some times. I love dependent clingy littles, and being able to give that feeling of constant love and support. I am super goofy and make waay too many silly puns and love being a big goof, so someone silly is always welcome. I can get along with most people so please dont be afraid to say hello!

Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
I am a very sexually dominant person. However, It is very important to me that a certain level of trust and comfort is reached between us before we add anything physically intimate into the mix. I am a person who enjoys causing another pain or humiliation and i love power tripping, so some level of sexuality is something i need, but not immediately by any means.

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
I am open to both! its just something to be discussed between the two of us.

How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
I have about three years experience with a wide variety of partners. Id consider myself pretty experienced in ageplay, and more than confident in my role as a caregiver.

What are you looking for in a little?
I am looking for a true, genuine connection. Honesty, loyalty, and a personal connection are what allows a relationship to work. Id like to find someone i can connect with as a friend, a partner, AND a little.

What do you think you have to offer to a little?
I want to be your safe place. I want to be a partner for you to lean on, someone to joke and have fun with, someone to build a life and create memories with, and someone who can give you the release that ageplay provides. the world is a big and scary place and having the ability to take that fear and hesitation away from someone i love and deal with it for them is probably one of the most magical feelings ive ever experienced. I want to blanket you in love and support and happiness.

What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?
This is something that i will work out with my partner. I typically use spankings, time out, loss of privileges, writing lines, or whatever else i can come up with on the spot. its something to be talked about though! gotta make sure youre comfortable with everything!

What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
I am a big spoiler at heart. I looove giving. My favorite thing to do is to surprise my little with a new toy, paci, sippy, or even a vacation some where! as far as smaller rewards for chores go, i typically like late bedtimes and sweets and all that other good stuff. this is another thing that needs to be talked about together though!

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
waking you up early, getting you all dressed in the outfit i picked out for you, and then surprising you with a trip somewhere! maybe the zoo? or an aquarium?? or even....disney world!!

What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?
booger, cupcake, kitten, cutiebutt, it really just depends haha

What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
I think its important to have some type of knowledge of child psychology. its important to me to know why my little is acting the way theyre acting, and what i need to do to handle the situation in the best way possible. theres a reason behind every action.

What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
the transparency. its not every day you find a partner that you can tell "hey i want to wear a diaper and drink out of a bottle and have you make my decisions because im stressed and overwhelmed" and have them just be up for it. Its a very intimate and personal bond between caregiver and little, and not something to overlook.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
Good music, Animals, art, awful puns, exploring

What are 3 movies you enjoy?
lilo and stitch, rocky horror, anything tim burton.

What are 3 of your favorite foods?
salad, gummy candy, and icecream

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
theres too many to choose!

What is something you have recently learned?
if you loose a finger while working, you get the most workers comp if its your thumb!

What is your current biggest life achievement?
Im happy and healthy and in love with who ive become

What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
i prefer it! caregivers need to be needed

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
im very good at keeping my cool. I like to have a nice, even-toned, honest conversation about whats happening. we can only come up with a solution if were listening to eachother and being receptive to our needs.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
Even if youre not looking for a partner, id love to chat! im always up for making new friends, and i fall in love with everyone i meet!
Hi there!
I'm not a female or trans but I am a switch and prefer my baby side
I am 18
A boy
I live in Moorhead MN
I hate icky veggies
If you have questions and want to chat then PM me on here!
I hope I get to chat with you soon if you give me the chance!
~sincerely your friendly neighborhood baby boy
rleqh99 or Jordan (not my real name but you might get it later)
Hi! I just read your ad and I think you sound like a super cool person, I'd really like chatting a bit and getting to know you more, if you wanted.

My name is Elliot, and I'm an 19yo trans boy from Kentucky. I'm on the younger end of the little spectrum, only rarely a baby though. I really like Lilo and Stitch too! It's one of my favorite Disney movies.

I'm a clingy kind of person and I really enjoy being little, but I also know when it's time to be a serious adult! (And when it's time to be a goofy fun-loving adult haha)

I hope I'm not including too much here, I just wanted to give you a little more information about me since I don't have a personal posted. Anyway, if you're interested in talking some you should definitely PM me, I'd really like to hear from you c:
Hello! ^-^

My name is Cat (not my real name I only give my name if I trust someone) and honestly you sound like an awesome person! Awful puns are my favorite and anyone who genuinely enjoy puns are obviously great people, Psh!! What religion do llamas practice?! Isllama! :D

Hehe i'm a 20 year old college student from California, i'm also very short, 4'11 and I like be very very clingy. Watching disney movies and cuddling my CG along with my stuffies is a perfect day for me ;-; Something I liked about you is that you love art, which all kinds of art is extremely important to me, as well as you said you liked Tim Burton movies an those are the best kinds of movies. Honestly you just seem like an amazing person and i'd LOVE to get to know you better!! ^-^ Oh also i am quite new to the CGLG lifestyle but I absolutely love it and hope to continue to learn and experience more <3

I'm babbling but I hope to be given a chance, have a good day!! <3 <3 :3
Hi :)

You sound really cool

I'm not near you, I know miles and miles away in fact, BUT just read what I have to say first, pretty please!!

I'm rose, well on here I am, I'll tell people my name once I know I like them, I am very new to this, and I hope that won't scare you off, I've never had a Daddy before, but I'm ready to, for the right daddy that is,

I'm in my 20's, 5'4", curvy with naturally dark wavy hair

At first I'm like crazy shy, and need encouragement to talk, but once I'm happy and feel a bond with someone then I turn into a bubble of energy, I'm some what hard work at times, I can be very clingy, stroppy and I don't like it when I can have the things I want, but I'm very sweet and loveable which makes up for all of that, I hope lol

I love creativity and I'm very imaginative, I love making up stories, and often think about what clothes different animals would wear, I like stories and movies a lot, anything that lets my imagination run wild!! I like being silly and not being told off for it.

I've tried to be independent for years, and honestly I feel like I can't do it, I don't want to have to do things for myself, not having someone to look after me makes me so sad, I have so much to give, and at the moment its just cuddly toys that get hugs and kisses, I want to find a Daddy to make me feel special, I long to make someone proud, I would do all I could.

Theres load I could write, but I don't want to bore you with all my whittling, if you would like to chat then that would be lovely xx
Hi there! I know you most likely won't see this because a lot of people have responded to your post already; but you sound like a really amazing person and a wonderful caregiver. I would love to possibly get to know you and go from there and see if something sparks between us?! I hope to possibly hear from you soon ^•^ -Luna
Hi! I would love to get to know you more! I'm 22 years old, a female, short and chubby, and I regress to the ages of 7-8. I love awful puns, and you genuinely sound like a fun person to know. I love movies, cuddling, cooking, dancing, and colouring. I also just recently bought a bunch of games from my childhood and am really looking forward to playing them. I'm from California, by the way. I'd love to be your friend! Or maybe, if I'm so lucky, your little.
Hi!! I'm mira, I'm an 18 y/o queer female and I think you seem super cool and fun! It seems like we are interested in all of the same things:) im currently a freshy at uni in NYC,I like the art/music scenes, and love doodling and dancing and playing! I really am kinda extroverted and love chatting with new people, so if you ever want to I am always down!!:)) lilo and stitch is also one of my favorite movies. I like the part you said about "at the end of the day we're both adults.." because I feel like that gets lost sometimes. Anyway looking to get to know you!
Hi I'm a trans ftm little boy... I'm looking for a daddy and have been for a while. I love stuffies and so many movies. I like watching or playing video games and spending time with a cg in general. My last daddy turned out to be a bad man. But I'm coming out into the scary world again looking for a new one. Message me if you're interested.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]