IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Undisclosed until we start talking, in the meantime call me Enigma
  • Height: 6'4
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation: Straight mostly
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?
    The desire to find my other half led me to do sone self investigation and I discovered that I enjoyed being needed and having someone to protect, guide, and cherish
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    A little girl, mischievous, maybe slightly twisted, and clingy are great potential traits, but a person is so much more complicated than that, so those aren't necessarily required. But clingy is fantastic
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?

Long distance is okay, I'd prefer local but finding an LG out here is next to impossible
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

See above
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    Both, I'm a fairly sensual individual
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    I'd like to try Poly with multiple littles, but that seems one sided, so Mono is fantastic too
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?

About a year
  • What are you looking for in a little?

Again, see above
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?

A warm and loving heart, a safe space, a confident, a best friend, a lover, and the ideal soul mate
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?

Speaking, time out, grounding, potentially shaming (?) And other more creative punishments :p
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?

Stuffed animals, stories, pleasure, candy, and cuddles
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?
    Princess, Baby doll, little love, kitten, vixen, fox, etc.
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
    That taking care of your little is important, they usually rely and depend on you to see to their specific needs and/or be someone they can always feel comfortable regressing into little space with.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?

With a caregiver, domination is important to a degree, but the emotional bond, the link between a big and a little, that's something that goes beyond your usual run of the mill BeDeeSeM play. There's a love there like no other
  • What are 7 nonsexual things you enjoy?

Video Games
    Cuddling
    Movie Nights
    Camping
    Hiking
    Bike rides
    Walks
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    V for Vendetta
    Hotel Transylvania
    Why him?
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?

Boneless chicken on the grill
    Steak
    Bacon
    (I'm pretty much a carnivore haha but veggies and things like that are important too)
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?

Melanie Martinez
    Missio
    K. Flay
  • What is something you have recently learned?
    How to use a soldering iron for making a connection between LED strips.... why is this a question?
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?

Graduating with a 4.75 GPA (it only went above 4 because I took college and honor classes in hs)
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
    These are my favorite kind of little, they make me feel needed and I love taking them places.
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    Step back, calm down, mediate, try to see their side and then come back to finish the discussion calmly.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    I'm a bit of an oddball, being with me means you're apt to be exposed to new and strange things as I discover them. I'm rather spontaneous
Hello sir! My name is Taylor and you seem to be offering everything that I was hoping to find. I would love to see if you're looking for what I want to give as well :) I look forward to hearing from you if that's what you decide. Thank you for your time :))))
Hello.. My name is Tamara.
I love your personal, you sound like the kind of daddy I would enjoy serving. *blushes*
I'm clingy and need to know my Daddy wants me, and knows I need him.
I want him to make my Daddy happy all the time by doing whatever I can.
I hope you reply back...
Hi Enigma you are everything I'm looking for , from what you have to offer to loving bacon <3 lol I really need a daddy & you seem like a perfect fit ,I need a daddy who loves to give me attention & makes me feel needed if you already found someone that's okay too hope to talk soon

Hugs & Kisses
Hii! I would love to have a chat with you to find out some more information about you like your location, mine is PA and your more creative punishments. If you are still looking for someone i hope to hear from you soon.I would love to learn more about you and tell you about myself as well.
Hi! My name is Sadie and I’m in PA! I’ll be 20 in January so we’re about the same age. I’ve been looking for a daddy for months and months now and I’m starting to get really lonely. I really wanna get to know you and finally find someone to bother with my constant yapping, hehe. I hope I get a message soon! Love, xx
hello my name is amber im usally kinda shy at first but once i open up i cant seem to stop i like learning about new people and exploring new things im new to this dynamic but im verry clingy it sometimes makes me self consioud but i live in buffalo ny im not sure where you are i am 25 almost 6 so i understand if im not what your looking for but i like your profile pic alot and just thought id say hi
Bump [■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]
Hi. o(〃^▽^〃)o I don't even know if you'll see this you have so many offers I'm just one wittle little in a gum ball jar filled with others. But you seem like a really great daddy and I've never had one before I'm actually. I think we can do a lot of 'first' together. Also your likes and interest are strangely similar to mine. If somehow you find me interesting within all the other littles feel free to message me (≧∇≦)
Hiya! You sound very interesting and I would love to chat. I am very clingy sometimes but shy, I can get really chatty if I’m comfortable with you. I love to giggle and draw. Music is great! So is dancing, I want to be loved and spoiled. I’ll try and be a good girl but sometimes my smart mouth gets me in trouble lol. I’m new to this lifestyle like NEW, I’ve never had a daddy before and I don’t know what my role is but I think I’m a little. I’d like to say I’m girly but I’m too adventurous for skirts. I am a semi tomboy that LOVEESS lace!! I’m 5’7 on a good day and my favorite color is blue. I like to camp and play, I can get competitive too sometimes...it would be fun to get to know you and maybe I could be yours :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]