IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
Hiya! You sound very interesting and I would love to chat. I am very clingy sometimes but shy, I can get really chatty if I’m comfortable with you. I love to giggle and draw. Music is great! So is dancing, I want to be loved and spoiled. I’ll try and be a good girl but sometimes my smart mouth gets me in trouble lol. I’m new to this lifestyle like NEW, I’ve never had a daddy before and I don’t know what my role is but I think I’m a little. I’d like to say I’m girly but I’m too adventurous for skirts. I am a semi tomboy that LOVEESS lace!! I’m 5’7 on a good day and my favorite color is blue. I like to camp and play, I can get competitive too sometimes...it would be fun to get to know you and maybe I could be yours :)
Hello, I'm brand new to this world and I don't know if you are looking for a more experienced Little, but I'm an eager learner, and also what most of my friends like to call "too clingy and needy". I'm 20 YO. I love reading, and personally had the biggest crush on V from V for Vendetta. Feel free to message me.
"Remember, remember the 5th of November"
Have a good day!
Hi my name is Evvy and I'm a 19 year old baby girl looking for her Daddy. It seems like your what I'm looking for and I would like to get to know you .
Speaking of I should first ask if your still looking for a little ? If so would love to chat and see how it goes if your not well then I wish you the best
Hi I'm a gender queer little girl/boy... I'm looking for a daddy and have been for a while. I love stuffies and so many movies. I like watching or playing video games and spending time with a cg in general. My last daddy turned out to be a bad man. But I'm coming out into the scary world again looking for a new one. Message me if you're interested.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]