IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
Name: Zach
Height: 5'10
Weight: 190 lbs
Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
physically intimate orientation: Straight

What type of partner are you looking for here?

A little/kitten who isn't afraid to be as needy as she wants to be but also is confident enough to know when/what she wants in big space

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?

Either honestly works for me but we have to meet irl eventually

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

A princess who loves attention (because I love giving it) who doesn't mind being spoiled with as much as I can give her.

Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?

Either is 100% fine with me

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?

Monogamous

How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?

8 years and I've loved every second

What are you looking for in a little?

Someone who loves the little things like cuddles with daddy while watching cartoons or laying on the floor with a coloring book

What do you think you have to offer to a little?

A safe environment for her to grow in. Lots of love and attention. I love spoiling as best I can. I'm really good at listening and comforting when she is upset. Most of all, being whatever she needs me to be in any particular moment

What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?

Time out, lines, spankings, shorter bed times

What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?

Sweets (in moderation), even more cuddles, stuffies

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:

Laying in bed with my kitten fast asleep in my arms with her favorite stuffie and me smiling at her wondering how I ever got so lucky

What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?

Baby girl, little one, princess, kitten, lovebug

What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?

That littles are just like everyone else, they just want to love and be loved in return.

What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?

That DD/CG's are there to take care of their littles, it's not just about the physically intimate aspects but knowing that you, as a Daddy/Caregiver (or a Mommy) have to be able to make sure they have all the love, attention and support they need

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?

Disney
Anime
Reading
Video games
Music

What are 3 movies you enjoy?

The Lion King
Alice in Wonderland
The Nightmare Before Christmas

What are 3 of your favorite foods?

Burgers
Tacos
Pizza

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?

Papa Roach
Florida Georgia Line
Linkin Park

What is something you have recently learned?

That one of my best friend's is a little

What is your current biggest life achievement?

Knowing I have it in me to live on my own (I'm not now but that's because I have ppl to take care of)

What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?

I love it honestly. My favorite thing in the world is knowing that I'm someone's favorite person and being needed.

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?

By sitting them down and discussing things in a calm matter

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

I have been married before, it did end badly but I've far moved on and I'm happy with where I am. The only thing better would be having someone to give my love to and get theirs in return
Haii😀 saw your ad and I'd really like to talk and get to know you. Haha...although i live pretty far away..like in malaysia..😯far...i know....anyways if you want to talk , feel free to kik me anytime lmao😊btw...im pretry new at this thing sooo i dont know much lol
hi there :hi: i loved reading through your introduction !!! my name is emma & i'm from california ! would you believe your three favorite foods are mine as well ?! i swear i could live off of burgers. i'd love to get to know you some more ! if not, i hope you find an amazing little someday ! :heart:
Hello Mr. Zach, I Amanda. I am an eighteen year old little that loves to color and cuddle. I agree with liking Disney, nightmare before Christmas, Florida Georgia line and the lion king. I can be a brat but that's only because I love attention. If you would like to get to know me better please feel free to message me.
You sound uber fun I'm a new little I haven't had training yet so I need a daddy. Feel free to message me if your interested if not I wish you da besttt

A little bit about me is I love the color red and purple and I absolutely love anything with polka dots. Sweets make my tummy haply and I love juice and bath time.

I'm aware that being a new little and having no training yet is going to be hard for some Daddys and I admit that I'm sassy but I can learn to be a good girl I just like to play days all.
Hi there Mister Zach, I wanted to pause and say that you sound like an amazing daddy and that any little that gets your love will be happy forever. I wear my heart on my sleeve and it looks like you do as well from what I read. I would like to learn more about you so shoot me a message when you're free!
Hiya, im Sarah... I was clicking around and I your post. I from northern NJ so i'm kinda far away. But i noticed you like Disney and anime and I do too. I was wondering if you were up to just talk? I am kinda looking for a friend caregiver/daddy bc I just got out of a relationship (im a very heartbroken little). And i'll be honest... I am a very nervous little that gets very anxious when I don't have someone to talk to. But I was maybe hoping to look for a daddy to talk to. I also like to be called kitty instead of princess so maybe that'll help with... idk... But I look forward to hopefully talking to you. Feel free to talk to me anytime. Thankiesss!

Princess Sarah
Hi, I just wanted to say that I liked reading your post. I think we might have some things in common that we could talk about if you want to. I'm really new to this lifestyle but really want to learn and grow with someone and you seem like a really kind and caring person. anyways if you want to, message me :)
Hewwo! My name is Hayllie!

I read your ad and loved it. You seem super nice and I would love to get to know you more. I also love The Nightmare Before Christmas. Its one of my favorite movies. I even have a snow globe with jack and Sally. It plays this is Halloween too!

I'm from Wisconsin which means we're in the same time zone!

I hope you're interested in getting to know me better too!

Hayllie
Hi!! I'm mira and I think you seem super cool and fun! It seems like we are interested in all of the same things:) im currently a freshy at uni in NYC,I like the art/music scenes, and love doodling and dancing and playing! I really am kinda extroverted and love chatting with new people, so if you ever want to I am always down!!:))
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]