IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
Name:Kevin
Height:5'9
Weight:200lb
Current Marital or Relationship Status:Single
sensual orientation:Straight

• What type of partner are you looking for here?
    I'm looking for a little that has common interests as me and someone that just wants to get to know each other and see where that leads too.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local? Both although someday I'd like to meet but we can talk about that later.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    I'm looking for a little that has common interests as me and someone that just wants to get to know each other and see where that leads too.
  • Are you into sensual or nonsexual Caregiver/little play? Both
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Monogamous my baby girl is all mine
  • How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene?
    Almost 2 years
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    Almost 2 years
  • What are you looking for in a little?
    Someone kind, caring, friendly, loving and who loves watching movies.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a little?
    I wanna care for my little, protect her, make her happy, and love her a lot.
  • How do/would you provide aftercare?
    Make sure my little is ok, cuddle with her , built a fort with her and watch her favorite movies. Oh and let's not forget about giving her lots and lots of kisses.
  • If into sensual scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy?
    Spanking, roleplaying, restraints, and I'm open to suggestions.
  • If into sensual scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy?
    Peeing and excrements
  • What are your hard limits when it comes to play?
    Peeing and excrement
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, guide, or seduce?
    Spankings, time out, writing down what she did wrong, denial of playtime
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
    New stuffies, ice cream, going to the movies and going to the park.
  • Describe one of your favorite sensual or nonsexual fantasies:
    We can talk about that later ;)
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your little?
    Baby girl, princess, cutie, little one and sweetie
  • If into sensual scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed?
    We stop what we are doing and talk about why the safe word was used.
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?
    You must earn a little's submission
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    A caregiver is much closer to his/her submissive
  • If into sensual scenes, what are 5 sensual things you enjoy?
    Spanking, role-playing, restraints, playtime and massages ;)
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    Going to the park, going to the movies, cuddling, dinner date and spending the day with my little
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    Anything that has to do with Marvel and DC. I also enjoy other action movies, horror and comedy.
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    Tacos, pizza, and buffalo wings
  • What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
    Perfect I love it
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    I'll probably get upset but then try to listen to my little's side of the story and calmly talk with her and find a solution together .
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
    I love watching and playing soccer I've been playing since I could remember. I also love playing video games. I enjoy watching TV shows. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.
Hi!!! I would love to talk with you and get to know you!! Im new to this site still tryna find my way around but im not as new to being a little!!! We should chat and see if we would work. If not im always looking for friends!!
Hi :)

You sound really cool, I know you wrote this awhile ago, but just maybe you are still looking for your princess, I hope :)

I'm not near you, I know miles and miles away in fact, BUT just read what I have to say first, pretty please!!

I'm rose, well on here I am, I'll tell people my name once I know I like them, I am very new to this, and I hope that won't scare you off, I've never had a Daddy before, but I'm ready to, for the right daddy that is,

I'm in my 20's, 5'4", curvy with naturally dark wavy hair

At first I'm like crazy shy, and need encouragement to talk, but once I'm happy and feel a bond with someone then I turn into a bubble of energy, I'm some what hard work at times, I can be very clingy, stroppy and I don't like it when I can have the things I want, but I'm very sweet and loveable which makes up for all of that,

I love creativity and I'm very imaginative, I love making up stories, and often think about what clothes different animals would wear, I like stories and movies a lot, anything that lets my imagination run wild!! I like being silly and not being told off for it.

I've tried to be independent for years, and honestly I feel like I can't do it, I don't want to have to do things for myself, not having someone to look after me makes me so sad, I have so much to give, and at the moment its just cuddly toys that get hugs and kisses, I want to find a Daddy to make me feel special, I long to make someone proud, I would do all I could.

Theres load I could write, but I don't want to bore you with all my whittling, if you would like to chat then that would be lovely xx
Last bumped by Daddy_Dom 6 years ago.
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]