IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
Options:

• Post a reply on the ad itself. In most cases, the OP is subscribed to their own post and will receive a notification in their account here as well as an email to let them know you’re interested.
    • Using the “quote” function to reply to a reply posted will give the same type of account and email notifications to posts other than the OP. We recommend the OP always use the “quote” option when replying to a reply on their ad.
  • The OP likely has provided their DateCGL account name. That username is something you can find on DateCGL.com, which offers free inbox and chat messaging. Register for a free account there, search for the DateCGL username from the post here, and send your DM!
    • The reason we connect with that platform is that they have an account approval process so it’s less likely you’ll receive spam or be virtually harassed. The accounts there often provide much more information about the individual’s personality and who they’re seeking as well as a photo.
  • Upgrade your account here to Site Supporter to receive the inbox messaging perk. Even if the other person isn’t a Supporter they’ll be able to read your message. You’re welcome to provide other ways of contacting you or when you’ll be available on the chat here.
  • After reading the ad click on the username here to look at the person’s profile and see if they have listed any contact options. You’re welcome to message someone on another app if they’ve included it on their profile, but you’ll want to give them a heads up that you’ve seen their post here in your first message.
  • Use the live chat here. While our inbox messaging is reserved for Supporters, our chat system is free and allows not only group conversations but also one-on-one messaging. If you see an ad from someone you’re interested in feel free to reach out to them in the chat room to get to know them better.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]