IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
Age: 37 (but.. no kids, never been married, look much younger)
Name: Max
Role: Daddy
Years experience (If applicable): 4 years real life, several online only
physically intimate Orientation: Straight
Height :5'9
Build : Average
Looking for: Little girl

So might as well give this a try here too, I've not been quite as active on this community as I am on others but I do like to contribute to the scene when I can.

I'm a daddy in my 30s located near Nottingham in the UK. I'm missing the fun times that only a DD/LG relationship can bring and so if there's any adult little girls out there in the UK that like my advert, I want to hear from you.

I consider myself about 80% daddy and 20% dom. By that I mean I'm in this for the fun of ageplaying and all the cute stuff that goes with it. I want you to get butterflies in your tummy when I read you a bedtime story, or take you to build a bear, I want to see that sacred blush when I bring you a new toy or bring you juice in a sippy cup. Yes there's a naughtier side to my too, smack bottoms, timeouts and related activities are all enjoyed, but regular BeDeeSeM is rather too stuffy for my tastes, if you're more 50 shades of grey than 100 shades of Crayola then I'm probably not for you.

I'm loyal, my previous relationship only ended because my little decided that she didn't want to be little any more and that she didn't love me any more. My working hours are flexible as I run my own business (successful business, as of this year :), I've my own transportation and willing to travel pretty much anywhere in the UK. I can fit my life around yours usually, though every so often I become really busy, though I'd still find time to at least message of course.

I love days out to places like theme parks, or even just to somewhere tranquil like the countryside. I love the cinema and love animated movies and cartoons. I'm also a pretty big gamer and love finding videogames I can play with my little or games that can be played at house parties like Rock Band etc. Indeed gaming is part of my job so if you really hate that then I'm probably not the one for you. I enjoy writing and blogging and the link to my Tumblr is below.

I really enjoy dressing up/costume play. Well, truthfully what I mean by that is I'm into is dressing up my little or little girl fashion. Getting sent pictures of new outfits, shopping online or in the real world for new outfits is all great fun. This isn't limited to cute outfits or lolita fashion either. I like furries, I like Steampunks and I like cosplay. Sadly I have no needlecraft skills at all so while I don't do any of these things on my own I wouldn't hesitate to do them with you if they float your boat. Particularly Steampunk as there's a big gathering every year just an hours drive from here.

Speaking of furries, if you enjoy kitten/puppy play I'm very much into that too.

Appearance wise I'm about 5:9, brown hair blue eyes. Still have all my hair, only a tiny bit of grey if you really look for it. Physically I exercise usually at least 5 times a week for at least 30 mins so while I wouldn't win Mr Universe I'm not at all overweight or a slob, I suppose you can say I have a good "dad" bod :) I need to keep a little buffer between my work and private life but I will share photos with people I build up some trust with.

What am I looking for? Two things really, firstly I'm very happy to talk to littles from all over the world. I do often get lonely and there's no denying it's fun to chat to littles on something like Kik or Snapchat and see what little stuff they have been up to. However, please realise that I can't be your "daddy" if it's only a LDR. You could think of me as Uncle Max maybe, but I need to be clear that I'm looking for a real life relationship and that must take priority.

My ideal real world little would be fun loving, a little clingy, giggly, ticklish and very much a lover of snuggles (no better way to spend an afternoon in my opinion). She'd be aged 25 to 37, though honestly if you're younger or older than this and interested please don't hesitate, age is just a number. Her little age can really be anything, indeed a little age-fluid is probably the most fun as I enjoy some baby things (nappies/diapers/pacifiers/dummies) but wouldn't want to miss out on things older children enjoy (painted nails, play jewellery, cute panties and socks, etc).

What don't I like? Not into drug use except alcohol. Occasional leaf use is okay but if you're a regular user we're probably not going to click. Can't handle polyamorous, sorry. Not quite the party animal I once was, so if going out painting the town every weekend is your thing, you probably need a younger model, once in a while is fine though :) Spiritually/politically I believe strongly in tolerance, free speech and liberalism and obviously don't like racist, intolerant or ignorant people, though I doubt there's many intolerant ageplayers out there to be honest.

What next? If you're the least bit interested please send me a friend request and we can chat here. I'm not the type of person who will be pressuring you for a meeting after a couple of days. I prefer to chat online extensively first before moving to that stage.

There's also my Tumblr where you can read a bit more about my thoughts and my past adventures but you will have to ask me for it due to this sites rules.

Hope to hear from you soon x
This is a blatant, cheeky bumping of my topic, sorry :) This is a blatant, cheeky bumping of my topic, sorry! This is a blatant, cheeky bumping of my topic, sorry! This is a blatant, cheeky bumping of my topic, sorry This is a blatant, cheeky bumping of my topic, sorry This is a blatant, cheeky bumping of my topic, sorry

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]