IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username (required): daddymusprime
Legal Age: 39
Gender Identity: M
physically intimate Orientation: straight/hetero
Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single

What type of partner are you looking for here?

I'm looking for a fun little

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches?

I am ultimately seeking a local relationship, but am open to exploring an online connection

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?

I have only been in monogamous relationships, but I'm open

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

I would love to find a someone to share a fun and fruitful relationship, where both of our needs are met.

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver?

I have always had an empathetic and generous personality that translates well into a Daddy role, and allows me to be an effective and loving caregiver

Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression?

I am seeking a physically intimate but also close and fun relationship

How long have you identified as a Caregiver?

I have been a Daddy for about 10 years, not consecutively

Are you a Caregiver that likes to or expects to punish your Little?

I do expect littles to get fiesty and need correction occasionally. I always make sure that my princess knows what to expect, and the rules of the house

What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing to your Little?

I love it when my little is a good girl and deserves a treat or a present of new toys, stuffies or clothes

What do you think you have to offer to a partner?

I really enjoy spending time with someone who's not afraid to show me their tender side, but also likes to indulge in naughtiness when they're pent up. I like playing games with my little, am the primary snackmaster (I love cooking) and am an aspiring artist so I love all the drawing, coloring and painting.

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:

I love coming home to my excited little princess who made me something special like a picture or a craft. Then I enjoy showering her with love and praise, for being such a good girl

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?

I am a woodworker by trade, love the outdoors and everything to do there and also am an anime and gaming buff. I have a passion for animals, have a whole bunch.

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy?

Being an anime buff, Ghost in the Shell is up there, but also being a fantasy and sci-fi fan all the LotR ones and Bladerunners are close behind

What are 3 of your favorite foods?

I love All Asian cuisine, but Japanese, Thai and Vietnamese are da bess

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?

Tough one as I listen to sooo many genres, but grew up on the Chili Peppers and other pop punk, into Muse lately but Pink Floyd always spoke to me

What is something you have recently learned?

I just discovered that Sugar Gliders glow in the dark!

What is your current biggest life achievement?

I was a swimmer and went on to coach some amazing and successful high school and club teams

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?

I have evolved much through the years in this, and have been able to learn how to not take an argumentative attack personally, and therefore usually can descalate my own frustrations which can lead me to better approach the disagreement more rationally and objectively

What do you think of being partnered to a Little who requires a large portion of your attention?

I think it is a great thing to be needed, and since I am a generous person by nature, I find it very satisfying to be in a little relationship. I would hope that when some real world issues that come up that are out of our control, that there would be understanding and consideration

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

I am very excited to find a little that is comfortable being herself, and wants to explore her space more.  I treat my princess the way she deserves, with a playful but firm hand.  l hope we can connect
@daddymusprime, Hi, Im madi I was wondering if you would like to talk and get to know each other... You sound very interesting and sound like a lot of fun!! PM me if you're interested, please!!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]