IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Little? Wanting your own little? middle? girl? boy? baby? younger sister or brother? Maybe even a caregiver to match you? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
Hi, I'd like to chat some to get to know more. I'm a liddle looking for a caretaker. I'm not a picky eater, but sometimes I have to go on a special diet for health reasons. I'm also gender nonconforming. I like pretty much everything you posted, but not sure on punishments. Being sent to my room or the corner would be fine though. I like anime, sci fi, fantasy, and informative or funny youtube videos. I listen to anime music, heavy rock, classical music, relaxing piano music, and relaxing sounds like white noise or fireplace sounds.
I like to be physically active outside or when building projects or forts. I'm into science and technology, art, cooking, and lots of other stuff. I like to do lots of stuff, but tend to get burned out and have a chronic illness that becomes active if I'm pushing too hard for too long. It's easily treated at home tho.
You sound really nice, let me know if you'd like to chat :pheart:
DateCGL Username (required): DaddyUpNorth
Legal Age: 38
Gender Identity: Male
physically intimate Orientation: Straight
Current Marital or Relationship Status: Divorced/Single

What type of partner are you looking for here? Cute little regardless of height who enjoys being physically active to keep me the same. Not just online but wants in person after we know one another.

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches? Long Distance but must eventually become in person

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Monogamous

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: My ideal little will want to go on walks and hikes with Daddy, Will let Daddy do nearly everything like brushing hair and teeth to getting dressed for day and night. Will obey the rules laid out by Daddy but still wants to test boundaries every now and then to keep Daddy on his toes. Will love the little life as their main life and will want to enjoy it inside and outside.

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a Caregiver? I was a father to 2 daughters and raised both up and saw them start their own lives and make their own choices. I also always enjoyed looking after those younger then myself as it was enjoyable how they just enjoyed themselves instead of being afraid what others will think.

Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression? physically intimate

How long have you identified as a Caregiver? 8+ years

Are you a Caregiver that likes to or expects to punish your Little? Yes, Only if rules are broken though.

What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing to your Little? Staying up late, a Treat, Choice of Dinner, New Stuffy, Special Night Out or Princess Day.

What do you think you have to offer to a partner? Stability, Love, Loyalty, Homemade Meals, Full Time Care, Honesty, Passion, Safety and I enjoy physical contact so lots of hugs, kisses and snuggles.

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios: Going out for a day with my little as a little. Start the day with Daddy getting them fed, brushed, dressed and ready to go out, then a nice Daddy/Little roadtrip for shopping including stopping by Toys R Us. Just a fun day out as i wouldn't be embarrassed being in public with my little as a little.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? Physical Activities, Cooking, Watching movies/shows, Renovations and Caring for someone.

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy?Japanimation, Scifi and Fantasy.

What are 3 of your favorite foods? Sushi, Lobster Bisque and Meatloaf.

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists? Oldies, don't know much other then that.

What is something you have recently learned? Plumbing and Soldiering

What is your current biggest life achievement? Buying my own house.

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? Stop, take a breath and calm down. Then try to talk again and meet on common ground.

What do you think of being partnered to a Little who requires a large portion of your attention? Love it and would want it. I miss that feeling.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?I'm a single father who's daughters have left home now so i'm by myself looking for both romance and a little. I do renovations often to make my house better so when i finally meet someone i only have to worry about keeping things maintained. I have so much love and care to put into my future little as i've raised daughters before and long for the feeling of raising someone but also miss having a partner for romance and intimacy. I'll always go the extra mile to make things perfect and even enjoy random acts of romance to brighten a day.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]