IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By Deleted User 72098
DateCGL Username (required):
ChisaiMix
Legal Age:
Gender Identity:
Female
physically intimate Orientation:
Bisexual
Current Marital or Relationship Status:
Single
Approximate Regression Age Range:
My age range usually flips between 3-7. The more tired or stressed I feel the smaller I feel.
What type of partner are you looking for here? Looking for a strong caregiver type that focuses more on the relationship rather than sex.

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches?
I am open to long distance relationships but generally stick to USA or Canada as the logistics of meeting up are higher.
Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
I'm mono leading but if the option of a Mommy/Daddy CG presented itself, I wouldn't outright say no.
Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

I’m looking for a Daddy/Caregiver who is at least 25 years old (ideally at least 28), and while I would love to talk with everybody, I eventually want an IRL relationship, therefore I am really open to those living in Canada or the USA. I’m open to relocation, however Canada would be preferred.

While I am looking for a DDlg relationship, I’m not expecting it to be 24/7 in space. While I love incorporating aspects of being a little into everyday life, I’m looking for someone to be my boyfriend first, and Daddy second. I love being the person you can tell about your day, unwind and cuddle with. In a daddy, I am looking for someone with strong caregiver qualities, and willing to help me experience, keep me on task, and help encourage me to try new things and battle through my depression and anxiety when it comes to getting out of the house. I would also love someone with DDlg and AB experience. In return you’ll often be met with a friend and happy little. While I might be shy trying new things I’ll be the person you can watch TV shows, movies and especially anime with. I would love to play VRChat and show my little space world.
What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little?
I didn't discover CGL until a few years back when I role played with someone who wanted to be a Daddy. while I didn't know what it meant I said I would learn about it. I realized that it was the kind of relationship I wanted, often wanting to fit in the BeDeeSeM community but very vanilla and childish.
Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression?
Regression is non physically intimate for me. I will always separate my little space from my poorly existing physically intimate side.
How long have you identified as a Little?
I'm probably coming up on 4 years now while indirectly having acted little for much longer.
Are you a Little that likes to or expects to be punished?
On the CGL aspect of things, I would like it to be incorporated, but not severely.
What do you think you have to offer to a partner?
One of the things you will find most from me is that I will colour many pictures for my partner and often write little notes on them. I love to use my creative fuel for good purposes. I am a bit clingy, but I respect boundaries.
Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
I think the best scenario would be visiting and aquarium, zoo, or science centre, taking lots of pictures.
What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
Playing Video games
Making VR Chat content
Writing
Drawing
Learning new things.
What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy?
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (When they Cry)
ER
Doc Mc Stuffins
What are 3 of your favorite foods?
Sushi
Poutine
Pop Corn
What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
Whiel I love music I don't really pay attention to many names. The two that come to mind though are Joe Hisaishi who created Ghiblis music. Hoshino Gen who is my favourite Japanese Artist. I'll also listen to a lot of the music played via Aikatsu. In terms of English music I don't really listen to it very often.
What is something you have recently learned?
Some snail breeds can lay up to 800 eggs a year. As a snail owner it is actually more common to actually have to crush the eggs are the majority of them are runt snails and actually doing worse keeping them alive. Snails also reproduce on their own regardless of male or female, meaning they will do this lots. While they could be released into the wild, it's normally an invasive species to most areas and would do the environment more harm than good. (I don't actually own snails)
What is your current biggest life achievement?
I had a lot of love placed in becoming a lifeguard and first aid instructor at one point. I'm super careful about promoting safety in aquatic environments and I will often come with random first aid facts.
During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
I definitely struggle with arguments as I have troubles verbally trying to convey how I'm feeling unless I've rehearsed it several times to know I'm conveying what I want. I tend to try and settle arguments via texting as I find it easier to write through words that verbal. In more verbal arguments or disagreements I find myself beating myself up more.
What do you think of being partnered to a Caregiver who requires a large portion of your attention? I am super clingy in most cases. So if they want a lot of my attention, I'm able to give it. Online relationships it's a lot easier to feel pace between and I can disconnect while still being connected. On the opposite side of the spectrum, in a IRL relationship I will need space to myself every so often.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

I'm more agnostic now and will likely avoid relationships that are religious based catholic, Jewish or Christianity. my last relationship was a lot of trauma and I won't do it again.

I've written a DDlg inspired novel on Wattpad called A Little Love. I'm currently editing in hopes of publishing.

I have also created one of the largest and frequently visited little space worlds on VR Chat called Lucky
Charms.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]