IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username: jellysandals
Legal Age: 33
Gender Identity: agender
physically intimate Orientation: biromantic asexual
Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single

Approximate Regression Age Range: Mixed - Imagine a five year old who hasn't let go of bottles and pacifiers, but who does advanced schoolwork for their age.

What type of partner are you looking for here? A caregiver of any gender, who can help me put together rules and routines for myself and otherwise help me improve myself.

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches? I'd be open to long distance as long as it's within the UK (or Ireland), as I'd want there to be the possibility of living together if things work out.

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? I'm open to either but I have a slight preference towards monogamy.

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: Intelligent, funny, and fitness minded, my perfect match is someone who is interested in taking another person and building them up into the best person they can be. I know I'm lacking in a few areas, but my perfect CG would be someone who could help me polish up those problem areas and take pride in helping me grow. They would need to be understanding of my disability and willing to help me with things related to it, and help me build more healthy habits that will let me better control my symptoms and my health.

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little? I was in my late 20s when I tried to take stock of my mental health, and realised that my entire childhood was just a blur of trauma. I decided to try looking into age regression as a way of getting a 'do-over'. I'd heard of it before, but I can't remember where. But that led me down a rabbit hole that brought me here.

Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression? Nonsexual only.

How long have you identified as a Little? Oh god I don't know, more than five years less than ten.

Are you a Little that likes to or expects to be punished? I don't like it, but I need some help learning how to discipline myself and that's going to have to involve... Discipline.

What do you think you have to offer to a partner? I am supportive, kind, and accepting. I do a lot of emotional labour for my loved ones, if you're familiar with the term. I've been through a lot of crap and that means that I've got experience in a lot of areas. I also really enjoy cooking, and have been told I'm quite good at it.

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios: I want to have someone bring me a bottle and some snacks, and watch a movie together with them. During the course of the movie, I finish my snack and cuddle into them. I fall asleep, feeling comfortable and safe beside them.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? colouring, cursive practice, worksheets, snacks, and my pacifier

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy? My Little Pony (the original one), Care Bears, and Lazy Town

What are 3 of your favorite foods? cucumbers, mac and cheese, and crackers with cheese

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists? Two Steps from Hell, Mumford & Sons, and Immediate Music

What is something you have recently learned? Right now I'm taking a course through LLTTF.com (highly recommended) about how to live better. The most recent lesson covered the 'Personal Bill of Rights'. This is a similar one, but not the same version. I can't be bothered to type it all out, sorry!

What is your current biggest life achievement? I hand crocheted an entire wedding dress.

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? Not in the way I would like to. I'm working on my issues, trying to become less explosive.

What do you think of being partnered to a Caregiver who requires a large portion of your attention? That would be ideal, really. As long as I have time for my rats and my friends I'll be happy.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? My disability is pretty severe and it's probably going to get worse with time. There's a good chance you'll wind up as my carer.
I know this was posted a while ago, so feel free to ignore if you're no longer needing anyone, but I'd love to get to know you better and see if anything would work between us (AFAB, transmasc caregiver)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]