IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username:[Code_Master_Silver]
Legal Age:[26]
Gender Identity:[male]
physically intimate Orientation:[asexual with a lean towards straight]
Current Marital or Relationship Status:[Single]

Approximate Regression Age Range:[0-6 months]

What type of partner are you looking for here?[For a long time I only wanted a mommy but due to recent fantasy evolution and physically intimate orientation reflecting I have come to just wanting someone or someone's to love and care for me. I honestly just want to be loved for who and what I am, I truly do not mind what kind of gender, relationship or caregiver type, only that they will love me, and I, in return, will give all of my love to them]

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches?[ considering my location, I wouldn't mind long distance relationships but I would prefer a local match]

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?[monogamous is what I would choose first among the two, however if it involved a nonsexual relationship then I wouldn't be against a polyamorous]

[b]Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:[depends on your definition of perfect. To me perfect is that which you want but can never receive, but I'm sure that this question means perfect in terms of reality, so for the sake of argument I'll answer both ways. My perfect match, that is least likely to happen, would be a mommy and daddy who would adopt me and have me be their baby forever, mommy would play silly games like peekaboo and piggies, she would feed me milk and what ever other foods I would need for a healthy diet, clean and cloth me in what ever she thinks is cute and comfortable, while daddy does the carrying, bouncing, and hugging, and they switch these roles time to time, while I just focus on being the happiest I can be and not cause more trouble than is needed. For the more likely out come, I would have a mommy who brings me into little space when we both have time and convenience and she would dress me up and care for me while I do the clean up afterwords. a mommy, a daddy, double or both, being willing to hold me close and never let go is basically my hope and dream. Please also look at my DateCGL page for more details about myself and what I'm looking for.]

[b]What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little?[ I'm a bit of a cults and usually need help when I try to help. I prefer cartoons to regular tv shows and movies. I prefer games, toys and stories to nice cloths, necessities and learning literature. I also have a very active imagination and always catch myself in my own made up world whenever I am alone or when I think no one is watching.]

[b]Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression?[I identify as asexual however I do have a libido with this lifestyle. Overall I want a nonsexual regression relationship and wish to overcome the libido some day.]

[b]How long have you identified as a Little?[I have wanted to be a little as far back as when I was 5, but I started identifying at the age of 12]

[b]Are you a Little that likes to or expects to be punished?[I believe punishment is due where it's deserved. as my little age is very young most of the time I would barely be able to do anything wrong and if I did I would do things without knowing any better. However, anytime that I would know better I would accept and take punishment that fits the crime.]

[b]What do you think you have to offer to a partner?[I am honest, a good listener, a hard worker and I never judge.]

[b]Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:[diapered and dressed in a sleepsack, bonnet, and mittens, on a coach between my 2 caretakers being feed from a bottle while one sings a lullaby and the other whispers sweet nothings as I curl up close and fall asleep, only to later wake up in my cradle and wait for my caretakers to come and get me ready for another happy day]

[b]What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?[nonsexual little time, playing video games, watching anime, reading comics and novels, playing board and table top games]

[b]What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy?[little: Disney movies, Word Party, Muppets; Big: DC comics movies, Japanese anime, The Priest movie]

[b]What are 3 of your favorite foods?[Mexican, Italian, Fast foods]

[b]What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?[Fall Out Boys, Guns and Roses, Mozart]

[b]What is something you have recently learned?[what sfw means]

[b]What is your current biggest life achievement?[Bachelors in Mechanical engineering]

[b]During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?[I would probably get mad, try to say my piece, storm off to the coach or cushion chair and sit there grumbling.]

[b]What do you think of being partnered to a Caregiver who requires a large portion of your attention?[ I would welcome it wholly and completely. My little age requires a lot of attention, so it would only make scene that I give the same amount if not more.]

[b]What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?[I don't know if you are still reading or if I have scared you off at this point but everything I have put is the God honest truth. In fact, just so that there is no confusion, I am a devoted Catholic practitioner and if at all possible I would appreciate being allowed to go to church, either together or alone. I ask that you do not judge because I do not judge others beliefs and in fact find other religions fascinating and righteous in their own way. Once again if I haven't scared you off after the religious bit, then I want you to know that all I wish is to be wanted and needed by someone and for someone to want and need me. Weather that means little space full or part time, working full or part time, or little to no libido I don't mind either way. All I ask for is unconditional love.]
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]