IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Katy
  • Biological Age: 21
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 220
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: single
  • physically intimate orientation: straight
  • DateCGL.com Username: littlebbg8987
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little?

I'm always seeing the good in people and try to help as much as I can. I like to feel protected and have a guiding hand. I love being spoiled with affection and attention and I love cuddles, being silly, and watching cartoons.
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?

I'm looking for a forever Daddy. I want someone I can grow with and have by my side through it all. I tend to get side tracked so I need someone who can be strict and keep me focused. I'm looking for someone I can have a future with, as well as a friend and romantic partner.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?

I'm open to both
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

Id love someone who is smart, caring, loving, kind and playful.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?

I like to keep things nonsexual at first then turning into physically intimate as time progresses.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?

monogamous. I don't share well.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?

I have been a little for a little under a year
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom?

I am looking for someone who can keep me focused and motivated. I love support so that is something I need. I need someone who is going to be there for me when I've had a good day, and I'm so excited that I'm jumping up and down with joy, as well as being there for me when I have my days that I can't get out of bed because I dont see the point.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?

I am very sweet and loving. I love to write letters and draw pictures and I give the best massages. I work for my relationships and don't give up when things get tough. I love to cook for people and I would definitely cook for you after a long day
  • What are some punishments you prefer for being disciplined, corrected, or guided?

Spankings, less time with daddy, no games, writing sentences, time out
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?

extra time with daddy, icecream, more stuffies
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:

You come home after a long day and you're tired and irritated. I greet you at the door with a big hug and kiss and take your hand, guiding you into the kitchen and on the table there's flowers that I picked in a vase and a nice dinner laid out in front of you. I bring out my tea set and pour some tea into your tea cup. I kiss you on the cheek and sit across from you as we eat our meal. After that, we cuddle on the couch watching sleeping beauty, then one of your movies before you carry me up the steps to go to bed.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your Caregiver?

Daddy, Handsome
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?

I believe that there is more emotion involved in a DDLG relationship.
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?

sleeping
    cuddles
    painting
    crafting
    horseback riding
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?

Stepbrothers
    Sleeping Beauty
    Frozen
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?

Spaghetti
    Lemon Pepper Chicken
    Buffalo chicken dip
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?

Songs:
    bad at love
    hard to love
    love like crazy

artists
    Halsey
    hayley reinhart
    Blake shelton'

bands
    All time low
    Three days grace
    I prevail
  • What is something you have recently learned?

I recently learned how to date blood stains (i'm a criminal justice student) I also learned how to fly fish
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?

My Biggest life achievement was joining a sorority
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?

I am hard headed, and I give the silent treatment at first for like 10 min but I crave your attention so I'll do my hardest to work out some sort of agreement or work out any problems as soon as possible. I keep the arguments in the relationship, I don't like telling other people about any arguments that I may have
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

I love country music and I come from a small town. I am a college student in a sorority, which takes up a lot of time, but I give my all into relationships 24/7.

Is there any restrictions on how old you want your daddy?

I ask as I am interested in your ad and I am 19. I am a discaplined person in general and I try to keep anyone I have a relationship with on the straight an narrow(as far as their goals) as much as I can. I am also very smart, caring, loving, kind and playful.
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]