IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: LittleAlessa
  • Biological Age: 34
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 186
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: single
  • physically intimate orientation: straight
  • What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little?

Well I've had RL dd/lg relationships before I knew this was something, I always thought there was something wrong with me, a lot of cuz would call me screwed up cuz I prefer dd relationships in my significant other, I've preferred this since I could remember. so for a
    while.
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?

I am looking for a daddy dom, I prefer them to be a gamer, have similar interest, and be caring AND SUPPORTIVE no belittleing.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?

Both is fine. LDR with the ability to meet one day.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

My perfect match would be a gamer daddy, tht would love to spend time with me, as I like to be center of attention, and I love being in contact most of the time. so communication is a must. my perfect match would also need to respect my hard limits, and my emotional ques!!!
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?

I am into physically intimate little play.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?

Monogamous please.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?

10-20 yrs.
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom?

carring, loving supportive, would need to love to spend time with me and be understanding of my mental illness and have PATIENCE!!!
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?

well I can offer myself? not sure what to put here as I struggle with myself and opinions. in this subjet, but I'm fun silly loving understanding and patient. :)
  • What are some punishments you prefer for being disciplined, corrected, or guided?

not sure. never been punished. I'm a good girl :)
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?

again not sure never been punished to get rewards hehe
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:

Going to Disneyland with my daddy dom or a theme park or water park. that would be super fun!
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your Caregiver?

Daddy, stud muffin, Mr amazing. ^^
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?

regular general dominants are very demanding not so caring. I prefer daddy doms cuz they are super caring understand and not so abrasive while being dominant ^^
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?

Coloring
    gamming
    theme parks
    movies
    cuddling :)
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?

Beauty and the beast
    FWOZEN
    The lion king
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?

Cake
    Cookies
    ICE CREAM
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?

Amaranthe - amaranthine
    three days grace - pain killer
    Melanie Martinez - doll house
  • What is something you have recently learned?

I'm learning new things everday hard to be specific
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?

being a mother to my children
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?

bratting, emotional, and exaggerative. I often misunderstand quite easily. so patience is a must with me.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

Not that I can think of thank you.
Hi Alessa, i found your post and well i click with you on more then a few things listed, i'm a gamer, pc i use steam and xbox and if you would like to play something and/or just chat id really enjoy getting to know you as both your adult and little self.
Hi Alessa,

My name is Ben. I am a single daddy in North Carolina who is looking for a little to shower with love and affection. I am a gamer myself and would love to get to know you and maybe play some games as well. Please let me know if you are interested.
hey guys im providing an update everything above is still the same except im gonna post a little bit more in depth something ive put together.

Hello i am a little and my name is Littlealessa, I am looking for a loving carring, supporting Daddy to care for me. I am interested in Local and Long Distance. (I dont mind LDR as long as there is a guarentee of meeting eventually as i am not strictly LDR) My ideal daddy would have to be really patient with me. i also crave constant communication through out the day. and would like ideal daddy to be apart of my daily life. Ideal daddy must also be attentive and pay lots of attention to me, Also would need to be VERY understanding and open minded. i prefer my daddy to be between the ages of 21 - 45 years old. he would need to respect my boundries and hard limits, and not push me to do anything i am uncomfortable with. Also i am not a little who imediately sends dirty pictures. if this is what you crave. i am not the right little for you. although i am interested in a physically intimate relationship and some BeDeeSeM. Ask me for details after we get to know eachother. I have lots of love to give, and would like a daddy to give me lots of love in return! And i would like to video chat ALOT TOO!

MY Interests include movies from disney, pixar, i love horror movies. action fantasy, sci fi, supernatural, i like csi type tv shows, as well as lucifer, supernatural, once apon a time.

I LOVE GAMMING! and would love ideal daddy to be a gamer too. my fav game type are mmorpgs. i own a pc, xbox one.

I love stories, being sang too, and meme's and i love sending songs too, and poem writing. although most of it is pretty dark. this little loves theme parks. disneyland six flaggs, sea world, etc. water parks too. loves going to the mall, shopping. ( even window shopping) Ice cream, going to the movies ETC ETC.

Well thats a little about me. If i interest you please dont hesitate to contact me. :)

*also i would prefer not to have any relationships over seas. (not interested)

THANK YOU AGAIN for taking time to read this.
Hi Alessa, I like the way you posted about yourself. I too love gaming as well as board gaming. that is my fav. I'm a fav of MLP to the point I helped run this years BABS con (Bay Area Brony Spectacular) as 2nd in comment of the tabletop board games. The was a draining but fun event I has done for the past 5 yrs now. ... I'm rumbling now so I'll top. but do check out my profile and see if you like what you read.

............Nicklepony (ps spell check is my friend)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]