IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username (required):cuteinsecret
Legal Age: hopelessly 21
Gender Identity: female
physically intimate Orientation: straight
Current Marital or Relationship Status: single

Approximate Regression Age Range: I don’t really have an age regression age, I just get young

What type of partner are you looking for here? a loving, healing and healed Daddy who understands.It’d also be nice if he were patient and loved homemade food, because I like to cook

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches? I guess I’m open to something long distance that will eventually become local

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? monogamous for sure

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: My perfect match would be someone I can look up to and someone who’d be a good dad to our future family first and foremost. We would have a mutual understanding of each other and maybe he’d know something about spirituality or non-violent communication

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little? I had a pretty bad experience when I was 16 and I think I started regressing from there. I think regression maybe indicates a wound, and my wound is 90% healed but I still love the feeling of safety and closeness that I get from this dynamic

Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression? both. If we’re close then I imagine I’d be regressed pretty much all the time—but I’m not a baby or anything, just different, you know?

How long have you identified as a Little? 5 years now

Are you a Little that likes to or expects to be punished? Not at all. I’d hate to disappoint someone I respect and care about

What do you think you have to offer to a partner? I’m hoping he’d see me as a beautiful mother one day (: that would be the upmost compliment and that is something I’m hoping to offer. I’d also offer love, loyalty, care and commitment, as those things are also important to me.

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios: going paddle boarding or swimming in a lake together, exploring an Edenic island together, making homemade food together, or even letting me go to the grocery store with you as a way of sort of exploring what your own life is like

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? anything outside, yoga, finding good music/books/movies, cooking, and being playful

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy? Hard to say, I don’t watch much!

What are 3 of your favorite foods? eggs, milk, and bell peppers

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists? Sevdaliza, Tamino, and Pinback

What is something you have recently learned? I learned there is free yoga by my mall. Yay!

What is your current biggest life achievement? Having my first healthy relationship. It’s over, but it’s still something I’m really proud of.

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? It depends on the topic or severity. Normally, I’d try to understand his side and weigh the pros and cons.. but if it’s a really touchy topic, historically, I know I’d shut down and not talk for awhile—not in a mean way, but I think from being overwhelmed or feeling like I need alone time to think it through. There’s not much we wouldn’t be able to resolve as a team.

What do you think of being partnered to a Caregiver who requires a large portion of your attention? yep yep yep!

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? Please don’t be older than 30. I’ll love you and look up to you (: :heart:
Hey, I liked your post quite a bit. We seem to have a lot of overlap! I really love that you have a more traditional mindset: it's something that I've always looked for. I'm 26 and from Ireland. I too am open to something long distance for the time being. I'd love to chat and get to know you.
hi im from oklahoma and really loved your post and also want to find a life long like minded partner and would love to chat and get to know u im down to be your daddy or playmate or both at some point if we click messege me if u want to give it a shot.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]