IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username (required): Chito
Legal Age: 19
Gender Identity: female
physically intimate Orientation: omnisexual
Current Marital or Relationship Status: single

Approximate Regression Age Range: 2-5

What type of partner are you looking for here? I’m looking for someone to feel a spark with, someone I can connect to on an intellectual level as well as emotional. Someone that I can just rant to about the small things, just about my day or what’s bothering me, or a joke that I randomly thought of. I want someone who will talk to me, and treat me like a human being, because I want to listen to someone talk sometimes. Also someone who has the time to fall asleep on FaceTime or call every once in a while, I do get clingy.

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches? I’m open to both!

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? I prefer mono please!

[b]Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: my perfect match would have to be funny, if you can make me laugh you get brownie points! I also like having the deep conversations, so someone who can just talk and rant about deep topics for hours on end, talking about everything and nothing. They’d be understanding and reliable, someone who says they’re going to do something and do it.

[b]What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little? Due to my past, it’s a way for me to cope. It’s a wonderful way for me to safely relax and destress, especially after a long day or week(s)! I noticed that I would act more childlike than my peers, which led me to investigate and I found out about being little and I related to most people.

[b]Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression? Mostly non physically intimate

[b]How long have you identified as a Little? I’ve identified as little for 3 years now!

[b]Are you a Little that likes to or expects to be punished? Nope! I like to listen but when I get tired I do get bratty sometimes

[b]What do you think you have to offer to a partner? I’m silly and goofy and like to laugh and just rant! I’m also a great listener though, so if you ever need to just talk I’m willing to listen. I’m honest, so you can trust me to be straight with you in a nice way!

[b]Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios: a favorite of mine would be going to the park and playing on the swings and slides with my daddy, and then having a picnic with little snacks and foods! Then going back home and watching movies or shows and cuddling with snacks!

[b]What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? I enjoy coloring adult books, listening to dance and Latin music, dancing to anything and everything, watching shows and anything marvel or Disney, and sleeping with my stuffies!

[b]What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy? Criminal Minds, Encanto, and Supernatural!

[b]What are 3 of your favorite foods? Tortas de lengua, Mac and cheese, and mcchickens most definitely

[b]What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists? La Carretera by Prince Royce, Pompeii by Bastille, and Face Down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

[b]What is something you have recently learned? I recently learned that left handed people, on average, live about 7 years less than right handed people do….

[b]What is your current biggest life achievement? Making it to the state championship for swimming in three different events!

[b]During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? I get quiet and I leave, then come back later when I’m not as angry or frustrated because I tend to say things without thinking

[b]What do you think of being partnered to a Caregiver who requires a large portion of your attention? I’m okay with that! I do my best, and I respond as quick as I can when I’m not in certain classes. Other than that, I keep my phone on my at all times and I respond fast!

[b]What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? Please be patient with me, I’m pretty shy when it comes to talking to new people. I do my best, and I do best when I’m asked questions.
I also live in wisconson and I'm brand new to the scene. I'm a bit late to respond, I just started looking through the site the other day. I would love someone who I could rant to and listen to them rant. I often find myself going on passionate rants thought my day about stuff i learned but nobody I'm my life likes to hear it so I keep it to myself. I like learning the world around me and debating concepts I find interesting. If your interested hmu.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]