IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username (required): Angelgirliee
Legal Age: 21
Gender Identity: Female
physically intimate Orientation: Bisexual
Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single

Approximate Regression Age Range: 2-4

What type of partner are you looking for here? Daddy (maybe a mommy)

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches? Open to either

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Monogamous

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: My perfect match would be a CG that is super loving and doting and encourages my little side. I would want them to be snuggly, want to fill my sippy and make me food and help me get dressed/ready. I’m looking for more of a soft dom but someone who will still set rules for me and make sure I follow them (even if a little force is needed ;p)

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little? I have always enjoyed cute things but I didn’t know anything about being a little until I was in college. I discovered it online and immediately knew it was for me! I started an Instagram account for my little side and really got into it and have been loving it for the two years since :)

Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression? Mostly nonsexual but with the right person would consider it. I have a pet side that is more physically intimate (I’m a kitten)

How long have you identified as a Little? 2 years

Are you a Little that likes to or expects to be punished? Only if I break the rules (I’m usually a good girl)

What do you think you have to offer to a partner? I have a lot of love to give and am a very caring person. I love to please others and be there for them. I’m a very bubbly person and like to make the people around me super happy! I’m also a good adventure partner and can be the perfect little angel for the right person.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? I really enjoy coloring, watching cartoons (Hello kitty and friends super cute adventures is my favorite), playing with my stuffies, going shopping, and snuggling.

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy? Hello kitty and friends super cute adventures, Sailor moon, and fruits basket

What are 3 of your favorite foods? Cake, ramen, and chocolate milkies 🥰

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists? Emlyn, motionless in white, falling in reverse

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? I’m a very emotional person so I can be sensitive ( I’m a cryer) but I’m a big believer in talking things through. I hate leaving things unresolved so I want to work through them so it doesn’t bubble up inside.

What do you think of being partnered to a Caregiver who requires a large portion of your attention? I enjoy a dynamic where my CG is a big part of my life and we do a lot of things together. I like to be taken care of completely and have rules so a CG always has my full attention.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? I have to be able to build a bond with someone before I enter a dynamic with them. I have to create that trust before I can give myself over to someone so I can’t just jump right in with someone I haven’t gotten to know.
Hey 👋🏻 would you like to get to know each other more? X 🙂 I'm a single Daddy looking for a Little Babygirl. 👨‍👧💖👸🏻🥰 we could talk on something else? It's my first time on this site so I don't know how to use it?
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]