IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By Deleted User 67916
DateCGL Username:jessnb13
Legal Age:19
Gender Identity:female
physically intimate Orientation: bi but looking for males
Current Marital or Relationship Status: single

Approximate Regression Age Range:2-5

What type of partner are you looking for here? Someone who will take the time to get to know me and will understand and appreciate my age regression.

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches? Both but I prefer local because I love affection

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?monogamous

[b]Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: honest, loyal, and understanding

[b]What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little? My age regression is a trauma response and started at 15 but I love it so I embrace it

[b]Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression?both

[b]How long have you identified as a Little?about 4 and half years I think

[b]Are you a Little that likes to or expects to be punished?yes

[b]What do you think you have to offer to a partner?Im extremely caring and will put the same effort I’m given in a relationship

[b]What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
Coloring together
Disney movie nights
My daddy or caregiver ordering for me at restaurants
My daddy or caregiver holding my hand to cross the street or when I get scared
My daddy or caregiver buckling me in before driving somewhere

[b]What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy?

Bee movie
Mulan
Action and horror movies
What are 3 of your favorite foods?
Pizza
Mac and cheese
Pasta
Sweet tea is pretty much all I drink too
What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
Love pretty much all music
What is something you have recently learned?life is to short to stay in one place

[b]What is your current biggest life achievement?being fully self sufficient at 19

[b]During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
I usually go silent I hate conflict but after everything calms down I can talk about things

[b]What do you think of being partnered to a Caregiver who requires a large portion of your attention? That sounds perfect
Hopefully a handsome daddy or caregiver out there will find me interesting :craze: :ninni:
Last edited by Motherly 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Admin removed image of person by request
Hi Jessnb13,
Im a 31 yo daddy completely new to this world and i would love to know more about you.
Honesty is a deal breaker for me, so if its what you are looking for, msg me.
Hi Miss E! How are you today? I’m an experienced DD looking for my little/ middle. I love yo spoil my partner with attention and affection. I believe in rules/ structure and discipline/ punishments but I tend to be more creative than cruel when it comes to my littles indiscretions. I also enjoy provoking, exploring and eventually satisfying my littles physically intimate side. I also have some interest in BeDeeSeM. No pressure just letting you know where I’m coming from.
By Deleted User 68315
I am in Texas like you and have been looking for a sweet little like you. I am also monogamous and loyal like you. It seems like we are looking for complimentary things and have a lot in common. I would very much like to get to know you better.
Hi Jess,
I'm a 44 year old new daddy here in Austin, Texas as well. I would love to get to know you if you are still looking for an open and honest daddy. I'm seeking a long term monogamous relationship, where I can truly be a daddy to a loving little. I would love to explore, nurture, and support your age regression, as I want to explore my feelings as a daddy. Please feel free to contact me if you're interested.
Jessnb13 wrote: 2 years ago DateCGL Username:jessnb13
Legal Age:19
Gender Identity:female
physically intimate Orientation: bi but looking for males
Current Marital or Relationship Status: single

Approximate Regression Age Range:2-5

What type of partner are you looking for here? Someone who will take the time to get to know me and will understand and appreciate my age regression. Like also in 512.

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches? Both but I prefer local because I love affection .local

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?monogamous mono

[b]Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: honest, loyal, and understanding 😀 humorous .ambitious

[b]What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little? My age regression is a trauma response and started at 15 but I love it so I embrace it

[b]Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression?both. Both

[b]How long have you identified as a Little?about 4 and half years I think

[b]Are you a Little that likes to or expects to be punished?yes

[b]What do you think you have to offer to a partner?Im extremely caring and will put the same effort I’m given in a relationship

[b]What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
Coloring together
Disney movie nights
My daddy or caregiver ordering for me at restaurants
My daddy or caregiver holding my hand to cross the street or when I get scared
My daddy or caregiver buckling me in before driving somewhere

[b]What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy?

Bee movie
Mulan
Action and horror movies
What are 3 of your favorite foods?
Pizza
Mac and cheese
Pasta
Sweet tea is pretty much all I drink too
What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
Love pretty much all music
What is something you have recently learned?life is to short to stay in one place

[b]What is your current biggest life achievement?being fully self sufficient at 19

[b]During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
I usually go silent I hate conflict but after everything calms down I can talk about things

[b]What do you think of being partnered to a Caregiver who requires a large portion of your attention? That sounds perfect
Hopefully a handsome daddy or caregiver out there will find me interesting :craze: :ninni:

Hit me up neighbor
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]