IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
DateCGL Username: Spanner
Legal Age: 22
Gender Identity: Female
physically intimate Orientation: Asexual
Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single

Approximate Regression Age Range: 2-3

What type of partner are you looking for here? A Nonsexual Daddy Dom. Someone whose caring and very compassionate but stern at the same time. Someone to guide me about, help take care of me when I’m little and more than happy to have someone caring for them in return. Im not really looking for anything physically intimate inside scenes and outside them as well. Just wanting to find someone that will love and care for me. Kinda prefer an age range of 21-36

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local matches? Yes totally open to long distance

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Monogamous

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: Stern, caring, open to talk to and willing to talk about problems. Open communication I feel is key. Someone who can respect boundaries.

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little? A want to play with toys meant for toddlers, enjoyment of watching nick jr cartoons and Disney jr shows, I love listening to stories, but also the fact there’s days I just feel so.. small. Little in a sense. A need to be held, cuddled, cared for. Bit more embarrassing wise to say on the usual for me.. drawn towards the idea of wearing pull-ups or diapers as well.

Are you into physically intimate and/or nonsexual Caregiver/little regression? Nonsexual

How long have you identified as a Little? about a year and half maybe 2

Are you a Little that likes to or expects to be punished? If I misbehave yes (may even do it on purpose just to get reactions >w<) for me punishment is something to happen when earned. I don’t want to be punished for not doing anything wrong but if I misbehave in such a way I feel as proper punishment should happen.

What do you think you have to offer to a partner? I like to believe I offer an open heart and arms. Willing to listen to them rant about their day and would try to make it better. Be there to support them through whatever they’re reaching for

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios: Being held on the couch, swaddled in a blanket with a paci and my favorite stuffie as we watch movies together or even getting to draw pictures for you or even with you.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? drawing, dnd/mtg, movies, cartoons/anime/manga, Minecraft

What are 3 movies or TV shows you enjoy? idk if anime movies count but all 3 bleach movies lol. Halloween movies as well

What are 3 of your favorite foods? Pizza, cheeseburgers, sunny D if drinks count, if not then my last one is… Alfredo pasta

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists? My chemical romance, shinedown, Eminem

What is something you have recently learned? Learning more into animation

What is your current biggest life achievement? Getting into therapy and starting a new medication for depression

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
I typically shut down, get emotional if the other is yelling. I try and prefer to sits and talk about the issue at the moment rather than yell at each other.

What do you think of being partnered to a Caregiver who requires a large portion of your attention? I’m happy to give all my attention to them, I do have a few engagements I have with friends that I enjoy such as 2 dnd sessions on Sunday and Wednesday. Long as they can let me have friends still in the end I’m happy to give my attention away. Would also love for them to meet my friends one day.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? I plan to go to college to do animation, I’m an only driver for my family, I have a pet cat named noodle, an ungodly amount of stuffies, and I’m really excited and extremely nervous to get into this stuff if I’m gonna be honest haha
Hi I'm a non physically intimate daddy/caregiver I try to avoid sexualizing little state but sadly the only Littles I came across were naughty ones on a chat site so almost gave up on the community. However if you would like to chat I'm 28 years old male daddy who's a playful daddy over strict I'm not good at upholding rules cause this daddy is a bonified rebel to the core so me telling a little not to swear is like me not flipping of a dumb driver who almost hit me on a skateboard. I am super cuddly and also will do cute things like cuddle under the arm or nuzzle chest but not in a physically intimate way. I'm also desensitized to nudity. Meaning stuff like changing doesn't make me hard. The only thing I can't deal with is poop. I'm not s stinky but chaser haha. Send me a message if you would like to chat

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]