IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Easy instructions for littles to do. Show everyone how to craft or make something for their littlespace experience. Do-It-Yourself Instructions!
By BubzLubz
Hi, everyone! :hi:

I just wanted to share this diy recipe for homemade playdough I found. It’s super easy, only requires two things, and littles will enjoy doing this as there’s not much effort or mess. Making this is fun for me in little space and I don’t have to deal with the scent of actual store playdough (little doesn’t care for it). Also, it’s super soft.

Ingredients:
1 cup hair conditioner (I use the cheapest conditioner I can find)
2 cups corn starch

Instructions:
1. Add conditioner and cornstarch to a mixing bowl and stir until dough begins to form.
2. *optional* For colorful dough, stir in a few drops of food coloring with conditioner BEFORE adding cornstarch, then continue mixing as normal.
3. Finish kneading by hand until dough is no longer sticky.

I don’t usually add coloring because it’s easier for me not to in little space lol It lasts for a while and, if it dries out, you can just add a little conditioner to revive it! Not more than $5 spent at the dollar store to make as much as you want. It’s always on hand too.

There are others ways of making this. Like if you have baby oil or lotion instead of conditioner. For fragrance, get a scent of conditioner you like or add drops of essential oils.

Here’s the link where I found this too btw! There are pictures and video instructions to help you out.
https://thesoccermomblog.com/conditioner-cloud-dough/

Enjoy! :heart:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]